Jaman Pavan Kumar Royal
Social Activist, Tadiparthi, Anantapur,Andhra Pradesh
Jaman Pavan Kumar Royal is a well Known Social Activist from Tadiparthi Village of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION–
On the 21st of June 1994, Pavan Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Jaman Kristappa and Mrs. Jaman Laxmi Devi and resided at Tadiparthi in Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2009, Pavan Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the Prakasam High School located at Tadiparthi, Anantapur, and completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College at Tadiparthi, Anantapur in 2010.
Later he acquired ITI from Thalla Government ITI College of Pharmacy at Tadiparthi in Andhra Pradesh and accomplished it in 2012.
CAREER IN SOCIAL SERVICE–
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
He is at the forefront of anyone in need of help in the area around him. He continues to serve the people by doing his part to help those who ask for help without even thinking.
He has been working hard for the welfare of the people as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
Being worked as a Social Activist, Pavan was not completely satisfied with his services, to accelerate the efforts to achieve universal sanitation coverage and to put focus on sanitation In view of that Pavan fulfilled his responsibilities and always being available to the people and giving them the help they need.
- Pavan has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Pavan fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Pavan distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Pavan stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Pavan conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Pavan also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
HNO: 3-773-1, Land Mark: Ravindra Bharath School, Village: Thadiparthi, Distrcit: Anantapur, Constituency: Thadiparthi, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 515411
Mobile: 9704971763, 628176929
Born in Thadiparthi
Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
From ZP High School, Thadiparthi
From Government Junior College, Thadiparthi
From Government ITI College, Thadiparthi