Jaidupally Sukumar BJP
SC Cell District Secretary, Nagaram, Dharur, Vikarabad, Telangana, BJP
Jaidupally Sukumar is the SC Cell District Secretary of Vikarabad from the BJP. He is the most prominent leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP). He was born on 18th May 1993 in Nagaram. His parents were Bandaiah and Balamma.
In 2010, Sukumar completed his schooling at ZP high school, resided at Nagaram. From 2011-to 2013, he obtained Intermediate from Siddharth junior college, Vikarabad. In 2015, Sukumar graduated with a Degree from Vishwabarathi degree college, Vikarabad.
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. He led a successful life as a Businessman. He ran Business Real Estate since 2020.
Sukumar’s Entry into Active Politics:
Sukumar always had the utmost zeal and enthusiasm to serve and help the people in need. From his teenage, Sukumar offered his services voluntarily to the people in his own ways. He was officially entered into Politics with the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2019.
He was a dedicated Follower of A.Chandra Shekar, Senior Leader. He respects his theories and follows in his footsteps. Many welfare projects were implemented by Chandrasekhar. In Marpalli, Mominpet, and Nawabpet, he founded junior colleges. Established Zilla Parishad high schools in each major gram panchayat, as well as elementary schools in each village.
The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major political parties in India. It is the current ruling political party of the Republic of India since 2014. The BJP is a right-wing party, and its policy has historically reflected Hindu nationalist positions. It has close ideological and organizational links to the much older Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh(RSS).
As soon as he joined the party he worked as an Active Member of the party by contributing to every party program. Sukumar is recognized as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist. Although growing politically, on the one hand, Being working hard for the welfare of the people with the positions assigned to him simultaneously working as a Social Activist to be closer in terms of service to the people on the other.
Sukumar played a key role in Praja Sankshema Yatra. He constantly strived for the welfare of the people, took part in dharnas, rasta rokos, made movements against injustice. As a result of tireless hard work, he was eventually appointed the SC Cell District Secretary of Vikarabad by the BJP and he currently serving in the position.
Social Service being responsible Leader:
- Sukumar served as a Social Activist and was always available to the Nagaram village people irrespective of time.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, Sukumar has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Sukumar conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- He provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- He conducts awareness programs for the village people on updated technology and how to use smartphones.
- Sukumar is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job.
Sukumar’s effort during the Pandemic
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis.
-As a responsible leader Sukumar gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them. He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Sukumar put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions. Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
Leadership is the ability to get extraordinary achievements from ordinary people!!
రాజ్యాంగ రచయత డా. బి. ఆర్ అంబేద్కర్ గారి జయంతి సంధర్బంగా SC సెల్ జిల్లా కార్యదర్శి సుకుమార్ గారు మరియు పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు ఆయన విగ్రహానికి పూలమాల వేసి నివాళులర్పించారు
నగరం గ్రామంలో విస్తృతంగా ప్రచారం చేస్తున్న బీజేపీ నాయకులు
వికారాబాద్ జిల్లా ధారూర్ మండలం మున్నూరు సోమారం గ్రామానికి చెందిన తోట విఠలయ్య అనారోగ్యంతో బాధపడుతూ మృతి చెందాడు. A. చంద్రశేఖర్ గారు మరియు సీనియర్ నాయకులు మృతుని కుటుంబాన్ని పరామర్శించి ప్రగాఢ సానుభూతి తెలిపారు