Irshad Haseena Banu
ZPTC, D.Hirehal, Rayadurgam , Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Irshad Haseena Banu is the ZPTC of D.Hirehal, Anantapur district. She was born in 1995 to the couple G.Vali Basha and Shahina in Rayadurgam.
Haseena Banu married Irshad Basha. He is a Businessman.
A career in Politics:
Irshad Basha and his entire family have been active in Politics. Irshad Basha’s father Rahamatulla entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) in 2001. In the year 2018, he contested for the designation Sarpanch but unfortunately, he lost. He was selected and served as Minority President.
Hasina Banu was inspired to join politics by her husband and uncle. With their encouragement, she too entered the political arena. She officially entered into Politics as a Member of the Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP).
In 2021, She contested and was elected as ZPTC for 33 villages and currently serving in the position.
Hasina Banu worked as a Social activist she took part in many of the welfare activities. She bought problems faced by the villagers, brings to the attention of the MRO, and solves the problems. Hasina Banu and Irshad Basha handed over a petition to MLA to seek justice and compensation for victims who lost their homes due to rains. She fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards. She protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
She become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
Hasina Banu upheld her husband’s reputation by taking part in the plight of the villagers.
- She has been successful in solving people’s problems in her political career. Hasina Banu is always at the forefront in doing social service. She gave her helping hand in his unique ways.
- She took part in programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- She financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to the Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- She distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanages and old age homes.
- She conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- She has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Hasina Banu informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- She educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Hasina Banu’s Contribution during the Covid Crisis:
-The epidemic has badly damaged people’s lives. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid. As a responsible YSRCP leader, Hasina Banu gave her contribution even during the pandemic.
-During the Pandemic Period, she distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-She provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-She financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Hasina Banu put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-She distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
స్వాతంత్య్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
మహిళా దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా
తాగునీటి సమస్య పరిష్కారం కొరకు వినతి
సర్వసభ్య సమావేశం లో
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
Party Activities Videos
Born in Rayadurgam
Her uncle Rahamatulla
for 33 villages