ZPTC, Director of DCCB, Khammam, Telangana, TRS
Inturi Shekar is the ZPTC of Khammam from TRS and Director of DCCB.
He was born on 10-03-1979 to Venkateshwarlu & Badramma and raised at Khammam.
Shekar studied his Schooling in Pragati Vidhyalaya High School resided at Kusumanchi in 1996 and completed his higher Education from Open Ambedkar university, Khammam in the year 2000.
Early Political Career:
In 1994, Shekar began his political journey through The Students’ Federation of India (SFI). He was designated as the Mandal Leader and looked over and solving the issues of students.
In 1997, Shekar joined in Democratic Youth Federation of India (DYFI) and he is in the position of City Secretary by discharging his duties.
In 2000, Shekar joined the Communist Party of India (CPIM) and worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting and works for the growth and development of the Party and organization and also done many Social Activities/services.
Shekar joined in Indian National Congress,(often called the Congress Party)(INC) in 2014 and contested for MPTC and was elected as the MPTC of Kusumanchi with the support of the Congress Party.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his work, the party-appointed him as the MPTC Forum State Secretary in 2014 and carried out his duties and responsibilities.
In 2016, Under the auspicious of Tummala Nageshwar Rao, Inturi Shekhar along with 7 MPTCs were joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) Party. He was an Active Member of the Party.
During the 2019 general elections, Shekar along with Baby Shekar contested for the ZPTC of Khammam and won with a huge majority of 4897 votes without any support from the TRS Party and Leaders.
from then he has been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities, doing his part to help the people as well as work for the development of the party by being in the position of ZPTC.
Shekar was appointed as the Chairperson for the Cheggam Society in 2020.
He was in the position of Director of DCCB in 2020 and Since then he has been working comprehensively all the time for the assigned position.
- Shekar played an active role during the late 2000s Telangana Separate State Movement spearheaded by now-CM, K.Chandrashekar Rao. He alone supported and participated in this movement from his team members and played a key role in the Khammam District.
- He participated in many Dharnas, Rallies, and Bandhs like Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Vanta Varpu, Sakala Janula Samme, Chalo Hyderabad, and Million March during Telangana Movement.
- He engaged in programs like Harithaharam, Palle Pragathi, and Swachh Bharath.
- Shekar regularly fights for the issues of students and solving those by participating in Student Dharnas, rallies such as issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Meals for Hostels, Reservation seats, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, essential things for Hostel, and Rights of students.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities at the District and State level for MPTC’s.
- Since MPTC leaders do not have salaries, Shaker fought for it and met Etala, who was finance minister in those days, to pay salaries to MPTC. Eventually, the issuance of salaries was credited or granted with his tenure.
- Worked hard from the TRS Party at the time of MLC elections and won MLC.
- Shekar helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials for survival and assisting them during financial crises.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways and assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- Shekar conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Shekar provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people.
- Conducted cultural activities in the schools and took part in the development and school and also distributed some sports kits to the students.
Services rendered in Pandemic covid-19:
- Shekar served the public at his own expense of Rs 2.5 lakh during the lockdown period.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- Shekar financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Shekar distributed vegetables, fruits, and essential things in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర రైతు సమన్వయ సమితి అధ్యక్షుడిగా బాధ్యతలు స్వీకరించిన టిఆర్ఎస్ పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి డాక్టర్ పల్లా రాజేశ్వర్ రెడ్డి గారిని అభినందిస్తూ పుష్పగుచ్చాన్ని అందచేసిన మన ఇంటూరి శేఖర్.
మునిసిపల్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్ & అర్బన్ డెవలప్మెంట్, ఇండస్ట్రీస్ & కామర్స్ మరియు ఇన్ఫర్మేషన్ టెక్నాలజీ మంత్రి కెటిఆర్ గారిని కలిసిన జడ్పీటీసీ ఇంటూరి శేఖర్ మరియు ఇంటూరి బేబీ గారు….
చెక్కుల రుణాల పంపిణీ కార్యక్రమంలో
ప్రాథమిక వ్యవసాయ సహకార పరపతి సంఘం లిమిటెడ్ చేగొమ్మ 599 మంది రైతులకు4 కోట్లు ల రుణాలను పిఎసిఎస్ చైర్మన్ &డీసీసీబీ డైరెక్టర్ ఐన ఇంటూరి శేఖర్ రావు గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఎమ్మెల్యే శ్రీ కందాల ఉపేందర్ రెడ్డి గారు, మరియు డి సి సి బి చైర్మన్ కురాకుల నాగభూషణం గారు, డి సి సి బి సీఈవో వీరబాబు గారు, చేతులు మీదగా చేగొమ్మ రైతు వేదిక నందు చెక్కుల ద్వారా రుణాల పంపిణీ కార్యక్రమం జరిగింది.
కూసుమంచి రైతు వేదిక ప్రారంభోత్సవానికి వచ్చిన వ్యవసాయ శాఖ మంత్రి నిరంజన్ రెడ్డి గారికి బోకే అందిస్తున్న DCCB డైరెక్టర్ ఇంటూరి శేఖర్ గారు కూసుమంచి ZPTC ఇంటూరి బేబీ గారు….
కూసుమంచి మండలం జీళ్ళచేరువు గ్రామంలో మరణించిన 11 కుటుంబాలకు, 10000/-ఆర్థిక సహాయంగ ప్రతి కుటుంబానికి అందించారు. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో డీసీసీబీ డైరెక్టర్ ఇంటూరి శేఖర్ గారు,సర్పంచ్ కొండ సత్యం ఉప సర్పంచ్ గోపీ హరనాథ్, ఎంపీటీసీ అంబాల ఉమ శ్రీనివాస్, బాలేబొయిన రమేష్అం మరి ఎందరో పాల్గొన్నారు…
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణలో భాగంగా, హరితహరం కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్నా ఇంటూరి శేఖర్ మరియు తెరాస నాయకులూ.
ఖమ్మం DCCB బ్యాంక్ 100 సంవత్సరాలు పూర్తిచేసుకున్న సందర్భంగా శతాబ్ది ఉత్సవాల్లో పాల్గొన్న MLC బాలసాని లక్ష్మీనారాయణ గారుకి బొకే ను అందిస్తున్న DCCB ఇంటూరి శేఖర్ గారు.
రవాణా శాఖామాత్యులు ఖమ్మం జిల్లా అభివృద్ధి ప్రదాత సంక్షేమ సారధి శ్రీ పువ్వాడ అజయ్ కుమార్ గారికి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలుపుతూ సన్మానం చేసిన పార్టీ నాయకులూ….
సీఎం కెసిఆర్ గారిని కలిసిన తెరాస నాయకులూ…