Inampudi Sai Anna YSRCP
Social Media Coordinator, YSRCP, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.
Inampudi Sai Anna is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Social Media Coordinator, Eluru District, the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Early Life and Education:
On the 05th October 1999, Sai was born to the couple of Mr Inampudi Ramana Raju, and Mrs Inampudi Arunasri resided in the village of Vishakapatnam in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2015 Sai acquired his Board of Secondary School Education from Sri Barathi High School located at Eluru, Andhra Pradesh. And he completed his Intermediate from Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Vijayawada, in 2017. Sai attained his Graduation (Degree) B.Com from VR Reddy Degree College, Vijayawada.
Sai his early professional career after getting his qualification with solid objectives and commitments, having started his own business in Eluru, Andhra Pradesh. And he actively participated in social services.
A career in Politics:
From an early age, he strongly desired to work in public service. Sai has been in service since he was a child. He has participated in several service activities while pursuing his education. In 2016 Sai joined in YSRCP Party. After that, he served as a YSRCP Party Member.
Since joining, the party, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Member, working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to the community. In 2017 he was selected as a Youth Leader at the village level of the party.
After years of service to the people in this position, he was selected as a Social Media Coordinator in 2021. he demonstrates great enthusiasm for the Party and participates actively in all activities, adhering to the party’s code of conduct and working to improve the public perception of the party.
- He attends all party meetings. And actively participates in every rally, dharnas, protest and programmed held on behalf of the party. He conducted people awareness programs for YSRCP Party.
- He has constantly been fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas. He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Sai campaigned; during elections, he went door-to-door campaigning and YSRCP plenary and YSR consolation tour programs; he worked hard to get more people to vote for his party so that it could win in his area.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party, and he respectably accepted the work assigned by the higher authorities. He is wholly involved in sorting out the issues raised on any topic.
- He conveyed to the people the party’s greatness and the symbol and ideology of the YSRCP party leaders. He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through mobilization Programs.
- Sai has participated in various community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children. A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- Sai helped with food, clothes, finance, and hospitalized people; many services were provided. And he helped with the pensions for old-aged people. and he joins poor children in school.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Sai conducts awareness programs for people about welfare schemes, and he tells them how to use Government Schemes. The students in the government school are provided with the required stationery items every year.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs, Participated very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election, and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter, Sai worked hard for the victory of the party.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Sai offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lock down.
Sai acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lock down.
During the crisis, Sai responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lock down.
Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lock down. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Sai snack toward helping those who had been devastated by the lock down by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
4th Lane beside, Land Mark: Addagutta Society JNTU, Village, Mandal, Constituency: Kukatpally, District: Hyderabad, State: Telangana, Pincode: 500085.
Village, Mandal, Constituency, District : Eluru, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 534001.
Bio – Data of Inampudi Sai Anna
Name: Inampudi Sai Anna YSRCP
DOB: 05th October 1999
Father: Mr. Inampudi Ramana Raju
Mother: Mrs. Inampudi Arunasri
Present Designation: Social Media Coordinator
Education Qualification: Graduation
Profession: Full Time Leader
Permanent Address: Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.
Contact No: 9652473569
ఐనంపూడి సాయి అన్న గారు చిన్నారులకు భోజనం అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Eluru Village
Sri Barathi High School, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.
Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Vijayawada.
(Degree) B.Com, VR Reddy Degree College, Vijayawada.
Joined in YSRCP Party
YSRCP Party Member.
Village Level (Eluru)
Social Media Coordinator
Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.