Ward Member, Chinakaparthy, Chityala, Nakrekal, Nalgonda, Telangana, TRS
Hechu Swamy is the Ward Member of 9th Ward, Chinakaparthy. He was born on 05-03-1988 to Lingaiah and Pushpalatha in Chinakaparthy. In 2004, He completed SSC at ZPHS, Chinakaparthy, and attained Intermediate from Saraswathi junior college, Chityala in 2006.
In 2008, Swamy completed D.Pharmacy from Nalanda College of Pharmacy, Nalgonda, and completed B.Pharmacy from SLCS Pharmacy college, Hayatnagar, Hyderabad. In 2016, Swamy earned his Master’s in M.Pharmacy from SLCS Pharmacy college, Hyderabad.
Swamy worked as an Assistant Professor at Pharmocitic Specialization College of Pharmacy.
Swamy entered into Politics with the ABVP. He joined the MRPS organization and selected as Village President of MRPS. He elected as MRPS Mandal Working Committee Member, Chityala. Swamy joined the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party and selected as TRSV Village President, Chinakaparthy in 2007. He becomes Village Treasurer in 2014.
He played a key role in the Telangana Movement and took part in Million March, Chala Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, Bahiramba Sabha, Rasta Rocos, Protest programs as a part of the Telangana Movement.
Swamy appointed as Village SC Cell President from the TRS. He was the Mandal SC Cell Working Committee Member from the TRS. In 2019, Swamy elected as Ward Member of 9th Ward, Chinakaparthy he won with a 70 votes majority.
- Swamy always ready to help the village people in all aspects. He laid CC roads, built Cemetery in the village.
- He solved drainage issues. Provided a water facility.
- He cleared every issue raised in the Ward.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people.
- He gave financial support to the students. Provided stationary things to them.
- Swamy gave financial assistance to the village people for funeral programs also provides 25 kgs of rice to their family.
- He has been celebrated freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and distributes fruits to the poor people.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Swamy made people aware of the dangers of using plastic and completely avoided the use of plastic.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He also provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.