Contested MPTC, Gara, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Haribabu Suggu is an Indian politician from the south Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is currently a Contested MPTC from the TDP.
Born & Education
Haribabu was born in Vamaravilli, Andhra Pradesh on 14-05-1976. His parents were Krishna Reddy & kamalamma. He received his Secondary School Certificate at Kokovari Vidhyalam resided in Kalingapatnam.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Many activities were performed Independently by Haribabu with great interest to serve the people and in 2021, Haribabu debuted into active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), which is headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Since the date of joining the Party, Haribabu has been working as a Party Activist worked all day and involves in every organized Party meeting
Haribabu participated in development activities and works for the growth and expansion of the Party and Village.
Haribabu contested for the MPTC (Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency) in 2021 with the intention of staying closer to the people, knowing their problems, and solving them as quickly.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
After completion of his studies, Haribabu started his professional career by working in NUSI (National Union of Seafarers of India) which is the leading Seafarers Union in the country. The NUSI in co-operation with the International Transport Workers.
- Haribabu financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He accompanied many party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the TDP by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the TDP.
- Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables, and fruits to the village, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.