CITU District Secretary & AIKS District Secretary Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
Hangeri Obulraju is an Indian Politician serving as CITU District Secretary & AIKS District Secretary from Chittoor in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh State.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION:
He was born on 01st-January-1973 and raised in a small census town of Palamaner Village of Chittoor District of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. In the year 19189, he completed Higher Board of Education from Andhra Pradesh Residential Gurukul High School resided at Hindupur.
Later he joined in undergraduate and completed in the year 1991 from Government Junior College located at Kalyandurg. Further, he holds a graduation from Ambedkar Open University situated at Palamaner.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
Since childhood, he has been exposed to political characteristics. During this time, Obulraju’ s educational career shifted to the left, and after completing his further education in the decade 1991, Obulraju began his political journey by entering into the CPIM (Communist Party of India) (Marxist) (CPI(M)) is a communist political party in India.
Since the date of joining the Party, he has been working his way up as a CPIM Party Activist by actively participating in every program related to the political party.
In the year 1994, he exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Mandal Secretary at Palamaner from CPIM Political Party. since then he has been serving the assigned position to look after the issues and circumstances faced by the colony people till 1997.
Recognizing the job that Obulraju was performing, for his tenacity, devotion, and services his role has been adapted as District Committee Member from CPIM in the decade 1997.
He has been continuously worked for the people with the allotted authority since he began administering services to them, thinking about their wellbeing, and obtaining tremendous admiration from the people.
He garnered the people’s affection and extended his services by expanding his responsibilities as the CITU District Secretarial of Chittoor in 2004 to care about the difficulties that arose in the society.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
he won the admiration of the party and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that in the respective year,i.e in 2004, he was designated with the admired position of (Centre of Indian Trade Union) CITU Vice President and discharged his duties till the year 2020.
He contested for the admirable position of Councilor to the 11th ward in Gandhi Nagar in 2005, but unfortunately with the majority of 1055 votes made him lost.
Veeresh competed for a prestigious position as MPTC in 2005, but he has been sadly defeated by a razor-thin margin of 1055 votes.
As being a politician, the people of Andhra Pradesh chose him to serve as the Secretarial Member of the CPIM to ensure that the first and subsequent tasks run smoothly and to promote the proper viewpoint towards the need for holistic and doing his part to ease the problems suffered by the people.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people at the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Obulraju actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in them.
- He enthusiastically engages in the Door-to-Door election campaign and works hard to bring in more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Obulraju explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the respective Party.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- While staging dharnas, or rallies, on issues highlighted by the people, 39 cases were filed in his name.
- Obulraju engaged in a 7-day hunger strike to present the YSR Housing Scheme, which was created by the Andhra Pradesh State Government to provide housing for the needy.
- Obularaju went on an immortal fast for ten days in order to solve the people’s problems.
- Obularaju was always fighting for the well-being of the people and the workers.
- As his Passion is to serve the people unquestionably he gave his hands to serve and hearts to serve by rendering the service selflessly.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Obulraju set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He formed and was involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Obulraju fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He distributed stationery items to the school children and gave them books to prepare for exams.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services Render For SC & ST People:
Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes officially designated groups of people in India
- Being a Scheduled Caste and having vast knowledge about the problems of the downtrodden, Obularaju strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of their efforts and to improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people (ST & SC People) and work hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden and contribute the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party in order to further strengthen the ST & SC People.
- Obularaju struggled to keep graveyards in every village’s SC Colony, and in the end, he erected graveyards in 3000 villages in a month.
- He fought and cleared the issues raised on Land in the Palamaner Mandal.
- Obularaju is frequently questioned about the attacks on SC and ST people.
- He fights over every issue raised for SC & ST People and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic Covid:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Obularaju stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He provided 20,000 meals to the corona victims within a month.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Obularaju moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered 50 tons of vegetables to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Obularaju visited the hospitals and asked the hospital staff to provide oxygen cylinders for the corona victims who were seriously ill.
- Obularaju also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals. Obularaju talked to the doctors and said to provide better healing in Government Hospitals.
- During the corona boom, Obularaju held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
- He has demanded the government to include the cost of corona disease in the Arogyasree card, saying that the middle class and poor families are dying due to the booming corona disease and not being able to afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.
Village & Mandal: Palamaneru, District: Chittoor, State: Andhra Pradesh
Obularaju is with Prominent Leaders
సీఐటీయూ రాష్ట్ర మహాసభల సందర్భంగా సీపీఎం రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శి మధు గారు మరియు సిటీయూ రాష్ట్ర కార్యదర్శి గఫుర్ గారిని మర్యాదదపూర్వకంగా ఓబులరాజు గారు కలవడం జరిగింది …
పార్టీ నాయకులని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది..
యెన్ చంద్రశేఖర్ రెడ్డి గారికి హృదయపూర్వకంగా పుట్టినరోజు శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియచేస్తున్న ఓబులరాజు గారు.
పలమనేరులో సీపీఎం ప్రచార కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న ఓబులరాజు గారు..
మానవ హారం కార్యక్రమం
సి ఏ ఏ, ఎన్ ఆర్ సి,బిల్లుకు వ్యతిరేకంగా ప్రజా సంఘాలు నిరసన చిత్తూరు జిల్లా వి కోటలో .కేంద్రప్రభుత్వం తీసుకొచ్చిన పౌరసత్వ సవరణ బిల్లును వ్యతిరేకిస్తూ వికోటలో కార్మిక సంఘాలు సిపిఎం, సీఐటీయూ, ఆధ్వర్యంలో గురువారం స్థానిక అంబేద్కర్ కూడలిలో మానవ హారం కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..
చిత్తూరు జిల్లాలో విఓఏ లచే పిడి ఆఫీస్ ముట్టడిలో భాగంగా..
సీపీఐ అమరవీరుల స్తూపానికి వందనాలు తెలుపుతున్న ఓబులరాజు గారు
Services Rendered in dreadful Pandemic
పలమనేరు సీపీఎం ఆధ్వర్యములో గంటవురు బీసీకాలని లో350 కుటుంబాలకు,3రకాల కూరగాయలు 2టన్నుల టమోటా పంపిణీ చేసిన సీపీఎం ఓబులరాజు గారు..
బోజనం ప్యాకెట్లు పంపిణీ
మార్కెట్ యార్డు లో హమాలీ కార్మికులకు, రైతులకు బోజనం ప్యాకెట్లు సిపిఎం ఆధ్వర్యంలో పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Palamaner
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
From AP Gurukul High School, Hindupur
From Government Junior College, Kalyandurg
From Ambedkar Open University, Palamaner
Joined in the CPIM
District Committee Member
From CPIM, Chittoor
Joined in the CITU