Guvvala Yerri Swamy
District Executive Member, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, BJP
Guvvala Yerri Swamy is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. He is serving as the District Executive Member from the BJP.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Rayadurgam Which is a District headquarter of Anantapur on 13-June-1968. His Parents were Narayanappa & Subhamma.
In 1983, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School, Kambadur, and Intermediate from KTS Govt. Junior College, kalyanadurg.
Later, He enrolled Bachelor’s degree from KTS Govt Degree college and extended his education with the Post Graduation in the year 1991 from SV, Thirupathi. In 1994, He completed B.Ed from Annamalai University, Chennai.
CAREER IN POLITICS
After completion of his education, In 2014, Yerri Swamy joined the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people.
He has been a Party Activist, working all day for village development and attending every organized Party meeting.
In a Sparkle of time i.e 2014, he was elected as the T.N.T.U.C President and has been constantly worked for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gained immense admiration from the people.
Yerri Swamy quit the TDP in 2019 and join the Bharatiya Janata Party (often called BJP).
He increased his work ethic by honorably receiving the position as the Town Committee Member by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to the party’s laws and regulations.
For his impressive performance during his services, Yerri Swamy was designated as the District Executive Member and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society from 2020.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries, distributes food packets to the villagers, and conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Swamy Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- Swamy actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop the green cover.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the BJP party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- BJP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- As part of the care of the cows, Yerri Swamy visited the cowsheds and provided food to the cows there.
- He set up a fund raising event and donated amount collected from the event for the construction of Rama Janma Bhoomi in Ayodhya Mandir.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. An awareness program has been conducted to spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
బ్రెడ్ ప్యాకెట్ పంపిణీ
మహమ్మారి కరోనా బాధపడుతున్న వారికి, మానవత్వంతో ముందుకు వచ్చి బ్రెడ్ ప్యాకెట్ పంపిణీ చేసిన స్వామి గారు..
గోకులాష్టమి సందర్భంగా గో పూజా కార్యక్రమంలో గువ్వల ఏరి స్వామి భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ జిల్లా కార్యవర్గ సభ్యుడు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా వృద్దులకు భోజనం ని వడ్డిస్తున్న స్వామి గారు..
Awareness Program on climate-resilient agriculture practices సభ లో పాల్గొన్న స్వామి గారు..
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణలో భాగంగా
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణలో భాగంగా, మొక్కలను నాటే కార్యక్రమం చెప్పట్టారు
స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా
స్వతంత్ర దినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా, జెండాను ఎగరవేసి జాతీయ గీతని పాడడం జరిగింది..
సభలో మాట్లాడుతున్న స్వామి గారు
మన ప్రధానమంత్రి నరేంద్ర మోడీ గారి చిత్రపటానికి పాలాభిషేకం చేస్తున్న స్వామి గారు..
భారతదేశానికి బంగారు పతకాన్ని సాధించిన నీరజ్ చోప్రా చిత్రపటానికి పాలాభిషేకం చేస్తున్న దృశ్యం
రాజకీయాలకు సంబంధించిన ప్రతి వ్యవస్థీకృత పార్టీ సభ్యత్వ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొంటూ స్వామి గారు కీలక పాత్ర పోషిస్తున్నారు…
అనంతపురం జిల్లా బీజేపీ కార్యాలయంలో జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు అంకల్ రెడ్డి గారి ఆధ్వరంలో రాయదుర్గం నియోజకవర్గానికి చెందిన గువ్వల ఎర్రి స్వామి, వెంకట స్వామి నాయుడు, బాషా, కోదండ వారి మిత్ర బృందం చేరడం జరిగింది..
విశ్వహిందూ పరిషత్ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవ సమావేశంలో మరియు కృష్ణాష్టమి వేడుకలలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగినది