Guvvada Pradeep Kumar
23rd Ward Councillor, Ichapuram, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
- Guvvada Pradeep Kumar is an Indian Politician of YSRCP and 23rd Ward Councillor of Ichapuram in Srikakulam District, Andhra Pradesh.
- EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
- In the year 1986, Pradeep Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Guvvada Yelagarao and Mrs. Guvvada Prabhavathi and resided in the Village of Ichapuram in Anantapur District in the Indan State of Andhra Pradesh.
- He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Government High School located at Ichapuram in 2001 and Completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College placed at Ichapuram in 2003.
- In 2006, Pradeep Kumar attained his graduation of Degree from Government Degree College situated at Ichapuram and finished his B.Ed course at Nagarjuna University in Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh.
- CAREER IN POLITICS:
- While he was continuing his education in the year 2005, Pradeep Kumar began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called the Congress Party to solve the problems of the People in the society.
- As soon as he entered Politics, He was designated with the position of Town Youth Congress President of Ichapuram in 2005 and provided services to bring a solution to the problems faced by people.
- Since the day, Pradeep Kumar joined the party he has been served it and doing his part for the betterment of the society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules amd regulations of the party.
- After the death of former Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Rajasekhar Reddy, Pradeep Kumar left the Congress party in 2009 and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP or YCP) to follow the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s footsteps and do his part to help the people in a better way.
- For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2021, he was elected as the 23rd Ward Councillor of Ichapuram from YSRCP with a majority of 360 votes against the opposition by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
- Not only Pradeep but also Pradeep’s brother is extensively politically engaged and provides the maximum level of service to the citizens of the region. In order to formally render services to them, Guvvada Dileep (Pradeep Kumar’s brother) was elected as the Ichapuram Councillor, obtaining the goodwill of the people in the process.
- Among the youth, Pradeep Kumar embodies the potential of the party, inspires them, and motivates them to enroll members of the party.
- Pradeep Kumar was an Andhra Pradesh Activist, He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He explained to the people about the 3 capitals and said to the people about the development decentralization i.e how to organize meetings, and generate projects for the party.
- He palyed a main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- Pradeep Kumar has taken an active role in the Odarpu Yatra as the Jagan defied the party leadership to embark on “Odarpu yatra” to console the families of those who died of shock on hearing the news about his father’s death.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Pradeep Kumar has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- As the government announced the donation of one rupee by every citizen for the welfare of the members of the Armed Forces and their dependents, Pradeep Kumar collected the donation in cash and kind and deposited it into the government fund.
- The house deeds were handed over to the families living in the village through the housing scheme implemented by the government and also resolved the complications that occurred under the schemes.
- He has attended numerous meetings and Carried out development activities related to Villages like setting up Street lights, and solving water issues by increasing the Purity of water.
- Pradeep Kumar distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- With the generosity of sponsors who distributed food for free, oil, garments, and medications, scholarships were granted to eligible students.
- He established a blood camp and a medical camp in the locality every year and provided blood to those in need.
- He provided financial assistance to the village’s impoverished residents as well as other forms of assistance. Pradeep will be accessible to the residents of the village through their difficult times.
- Numerous public organizations across the nation have expressed worry over the inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man in different regions of Andhra Pradesh.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Pradeep Kumar offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Pradeep Kumar acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Pradeep Kumar responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
“Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day.”
-Guvvada Pradeeep Kumar.
ఇచ్ఛాపురం 23వ వార్డు కౌన్సిలర్
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్, శ్రీకాకుళం జిల్లా ఇచ్ఛాపురం 23వ వార్డు కౌన్సిలర్ గువ్వాడ ప్రదీప్ కుమార్ గారు.