Gurram Venkateshwarlu Yadav
Telugu Yadava Mahasabha State Vice President, Andhra Pradesh
Gurram Venkateshwarlu Yadav is the Telugu Yadava Mahasabha State Vice President of the Yadav Community from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD & EDUCATION –
On the 15th of July 1992, Venkateshwarlu Yadav was born and raised by the couple Mr. Gurram Venkateshwarlu and Mrs. Gurram Kotamma in Illukurupadu Village of Tirupati district from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2007, Venkateshwarlu Yadav acquired his Secondary School Certificate from Zilla Parishad High School, Govindapalli in Andhra Pradesh, and completed his ITI course from Vasuda ITI College, Andhra Pradesh.
In the Year 2011, Venkateshwarlu Yadav holds a diploma from Delhi University in Delhi, India, and accomplished his BBA from Acharya Nagarjuna University in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, Venkateshwarlu Yadav developed into a professional as a Managing Director for Kisdar Products & Exports, from Andhra Pradesh and handling the work and simultaneously balancing multiple tasks by meeting the needs of people. Since he began, he has managed his family responsibilities concurrently.
Venkateshwarlu Yadav continued his professional career as a Managing Director for Solar Systems & Aya Chemical Limited in Andhra Pradesh. This allowed him to be responsible at a young age while continuing his education and performing his duties as a responsible employee.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY-
With the sole intention of supporting people in any manner possible, his desire to work and involvement in all activities led her to promote as the Social Activist for Society to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Venkateshwarlu Yadav joined the Telugu Yadava Maha Sabha at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh in 2015 by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
For his perseverance, dedication, and service, Venkateshwarlu Yadav was appointed the State Vice President of Andhra Pradesh for Telugu Yadava Maha Sabha in 2015. Since then, he has been in the position assigned and helped many through his kind heart by fulfilling the assigned tasks and winning the people’s admiration.
From the moment he was given the position till now, he has been using all his resources for the people, pursuing his happy life of public welfare, and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the Party and the interest of the people.
Social & Developmental Activities-
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Venkateshwarlu Yadav has participated in various community activities in the village, especially on his Birthday. He supplies meals to the elderly and orphan children and delivers mineral water to the villagers.
- He assisted financially Senior Citizens and Handicapped People with their livelihood.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages who the fires themselves had assaulted.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success due to his efforts.
- Venkateshwarlu Yadav came forward to help the needy affected by the lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period were distributed. Venkateshwarlu Yadav came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to those affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona, an awareness program has been conducted.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the town’s safety as part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic.
Biodata of Mr. Gurram Venkateshwarlu Yadav
Name: Gurram Venkateshwarlu Yadav
Father: Mr. Gurram Venkateshwarlu
Mother: Mrs. Gurram Kotamma
Education Qualification: BBA
Profession: Managing Director
Present Designation: Telugu Yadav Mahasabha State Vice President
Permanent Address: Illukurupadu, Kota, Tirupati, Guduru, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 9491282523
Our Greatest Glory Is Not in Never Falling, But In Rising Every Time We Fall…
వేసవి కాలంలో ప్రధాన రహదారిపైనా చలివేంద్రం ఏర్పాటు చేసి ప్రజలకు చళ్ళని మజ్జిగ అందచేస్తున్న వెంకటేశ్వర్లు గారు గారు.
కోట పోలీస్ స్టేషన్ వారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఎవర్ లైట్ గ్రీన్ ఎనర్జీ వారి తరపున హెల్మెట్స్ అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
ప్రజా సమస్యల గురించి పోలీస్ అధికారికి పిర్యాదు చేసిన గుర్రం వెంకటేశ్వర్లు గారు.
Village Development Activities
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా, గ్రామంలో బోర్ వెల్స్ ని నూతనంగా ప్రారంభించిన వెంకటేశ్వర్లు గారు.
గ్రామాభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా, వెంకటేశ్వర్లు గారు పైప్ లైన్లు వేయడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.