Gurram Raju Goud
Youth President, Kothapally, Gambhiraopet, Sircilla, Rajanna Sircilla, Telangana, Congress
Gurram Raju Goud is an Indian Politician and Village Youth President of Kothapally, Gambhiraopet Mandal, Rajanna Sircilla district.
Early Life and Education:
On 15th August 1995, Raju Goud was born to the couple Ella Goud and Devamma in Kothapally.
In 2007, Raju Goud earned his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Kothapally. He completed his Intermediate at Meda Reddy junior college, which resided in Kamareddy in 2010.
Raju earned a Special Recognition as a Business. He has his own Business.
A career in Politics:
Raju Goud has a keen interest in Social Service. His constant effort for serving people led him into Politics. In 2007, Raju officially entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Congress Party.
Raju Goud is a dedicated follower of dynamic Leader Revanth Reddy and Mulugu MLA Sithakka. He follows in their footsteps and respects their theories.
Raju Goud contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was elected an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a Social Worker and Party Worker.
In the year 2008, The residents of Kothapally, Gambhiraopet Mandal selected Raju Goud Youth President with the faith that he never misuse his responsibilities and would continue his services.
Congress Party Activities:
- Raju Goud rendered his service as Party Activist. He has been donating food and clothes in old age homes and also assisted him financially
- He set up Chalivendram in the village during the summer season
- Raju along with BSP Party leaders made movements against injustice
- He has been organizing birth and, death anniversaries of freedom fighters every year and paid tributes to their portrait
- Raju and BSP leaders have demanded that the government reduce petrol and diesel prices.
- He distributed food and clothes to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.