SC Cell District General Secretary, Siddipet,Telangana,INC
Gundi Jeevadas is an Indeed Politician and current SC Cell District General Secretary from Siddipet of Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION:
Gundi Jeevadas was born on the 20th of March 1985, in the Siddipet from the Indian state of Telangana to the couple Mr.Gundi Balraju and Mrs. Gundi Mallamma.
In the year 2003, Jeevadas acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Siddipet in Telangana and completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College at Siddipet in 2006.
In the year 2009, he acquired graduation with a degree from Government Degree College in Siddipet. Later, he holds a B.Ed from Islamia College at Siddipet, Telangana, and accomplished it in the year 2012. In 2014, he attained MA in Political from Government College at Siddipet, Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
Jeevadas was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Jeevadas is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
In the year 2009, Jeevadas commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of INC, Jeevadas expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
Upon Joining, Jeevadas was promoted as the Town President of Siddipet after receiving control and carrying out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, in 2013 he was appointed by the Party as the SC Cell District Joint Secretary from Siddipet.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of District Secretary of Siddipet from INC in 2021 and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He ramped up his service and effort as an SC Cell District Secretary in 2022 to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Social and Development Activities:
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Jeevadas provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Jeevadas has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Jeevadas distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Jeevadas sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Jeevadas held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
ప్రముఖ నాయకులతో కలిసి ధర్నా లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
బియ్యం బ్యాగ్ పంపిణీ
ఆర్ధికకంగా బాధ పడుతున్న కుటుంబాన్ని పరామశించి జీవదాస్ గారు బియ్యం బ్యాగ్ ని పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడి జన్మదిన వేడుకలను గ్రామంలో ఘనంగా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..
పెట్రోల్ డీజిల్ మరియు కరెంటు బిల్లులను వెంటనే తగ్గించాలని సిద్దిపేట నియోజకవర్గంలో కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో ధర్నా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది,..