Mandal President, Yellandu, Bhadradri Kothagudem, Telangana, TJS
Gundeti Shiva is an Indian Politician of TJS and Mandal President of Yellandu Mandal at Bhadradri Kothagudem District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life of Education:
On the 04th of June 1992, Gundeti Shiva was born to a couple Mr. Gundeti Bhaskar and Mrs: Gundeti Laxmi resided in the village of Yellandu Village at Bhadradri Kothagudem District.
Gundeti Shiva acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Arunodaya High school located at Yellandu in 2007 and completed his 2years course of Intermediate from Sahithi Junior College at Yellandu in 2009.
He completed his Graduation from AU Degree College at Hyderabad.
Early Career In Politics:
Gundeti Shiva joined Telangana Rashtriya Lokdal(TRLD) in the year 2009 and was elected as District President of Bhadradri Kothagudem District from TRLD in the year 2009.
In the year 2016, Gundeti Shiva Joined the political party Telangana Jana Samithi(TJS) which was founded by Telangana activist M. Kodandaram, the chairman of the all-party Telangana Joint Action Committee (T-JAC).
As a part of TJS, Gundeti Shiva express keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Given the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2016 the party offered him the post of Village Chief Secretary for Yellandu as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
Upon joining the party, the party promoted him to the position of Mandal President of Bhadradri Kothagudem from TJS in the year 2018 but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
As a Telangana Activist:
Gundeti Shiva was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e., from 2004-to 2014, Ramchander played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Welfare & Social Activities:
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Shiva has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He distributed books, Bags, chairs, and other stationery items to the 1-8th students in the Thadiparthy Village.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered in Pandemic:
- Shiva came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and 1500 food packets to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Shiva Reddy came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Bio-Data of Mr. Gundeti Shiva
Name: Gundeti Shiva
Father: Mr. Gundeti Bhaskar
Mother: Mrs. Gundeti Laxmi
Present Designation: Mandal President
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Yellandu, Bhadradri Kothagudem.
Contact No: 8179101396, 73963010196.
“A True leader’s Courage to fulfill his vision comes from Passion, Not from Position.”
తెలంగాణ జన సమితి ఇల్లందు మున్సిపాలిటీ మూడో వార్డు ఎస్కే గౌస్ గారి గెలుపు గురించి ప్రచారం చేయడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ జన సమితి ఇల్లందు మున్సిపాలిటీ అభ్యర్థులకు బి ఫాం ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో తెలంగాణ జన సమితి భద్రాద్రి కొత్తగూడెం జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు నబి గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
ఇల్లందు జరిగిన సమావేశంలో కొత్తగూడెం జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు ఎస్.కె నబి గారు ఇల్లందు మండల అధ్యక్షులు గా గుండేటి శివ గారిని నియమించడం జరిగింది.
ఆర్టీసీ డ్రైవర్ నాగరాజు గారు మృతికి సంతాపం తెలుపుతూ ఇల్లందు జేఏసీ ఆధ్వర్యంలో పాత బస్టాండ్ సెంటర్లో ప్రదర్శన తీయడం జరిగింది. ఇందులో భాగంగా తెలంగాణ జన సమితి ఇల్లందు మండల అధ్యక్షులు గుండేటి శివ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ అమరవీరుల కు వందనం తెలియజేస్తున్నా సందర్భంలో.
తెలంగాణ జన సమితి యెల్లందు మండల అధ్యక్షుడు ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేసిన సందర్భంలో.