CPI Mandal Secretary, Kusumanchi, Khammam, Paleru, Telangana, CPI
Gundepongu Mallesh is an Indian politician and current CPI Mandal Secretary from Kusumanchi in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Mallesh was born on the 01st of January 1989, to the couple Mr. Gundepongu Veeraiah and Mrs. Gundepongu Buchamma and was raised in Gaigollapalli from the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2005, Mallesh earned his Secondary State Board of Education from ZP High School, Thimmagudem, Nalgonda.
Later he went on undergraduate from JVR Junior College located at Kusumanchi and accomplished it in the year 2012.
He attained his Graduation with a degree of Bachelor in 2015 from Gayathri Degree College situated at Khammam affiliated with Kakatiya University, Warangal.
EARLY POLITICAL LIFE-
By working hard for the welfare of the people in the positions assigned to him, he strongly believes that education is the only way to eliminate social evils and uplift society and that it is the only way to reach out to deserving students from the most backward parts of society and provide them with opportunities to not only complete their education but also to transform into confident people.
In 2012, he joined the All India Students’ Federation which is registered in the form of a student organization, and worked constantly as an AISF Member by solving the issues of Student’s.
In recognition of his continued service in 2012, the party not only promoted him to the position as Mandal Secretary from Kusumanchi but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
Despite handing over responsibilities, the party was dazzled by Mallesh’ s diligence and promoted him in the prestigious designation as the Division Secretary from AISF so he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them till 2015.
Activities performed as an AISF Division Secretary-
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the schools and Colleges.
- He distributed stationery items to the school children and gave them books that they should move steadily with great enthusiasm.
- Mallesh mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships, Buss pass issues and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostel without any restriction for a single student.
After governing in the respective student organization, in the year 2015 he debuted in to the Communist Party of India (CPI) which is a political party in India.
His unwavering commitment and genuine determination in the following year i.e. in 2015, earned him the post of Mandal Councilor from the Kusumanchi where he has contributed immensely.
He received the people’s affection and was elected as Mandal Joint Secretary extending his obligations from Kusumanchi in the society and continuing his work.
His unwavering effort and commitment to work earned him the magnificent distinction of Mandal Secretary from the CPI, Telangana, and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
Since the day he acquired the prestigious post, he has been frantically carrying out the tasks allocated to him without regard for the faith placed in him. In addition to his principal responsibilities, he has been addressing the people’s concerns.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- By notifying the issues in MRO Office, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the Gaigollapalli Village.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Mallesh fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Mallesh offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Mallesh acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- He distributed Blankets, Fruits to the old age people, donated dresses, food, to the orphans.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
రైతుల పోరాటంపై మోడీ ప్రభుత్వ వైఖరి నిరశిస్తూ రిలే దీక్షలో పాల్గొన్న మల్లేష్ గారు..
అఖిల భారత విద్యార్థి సమస్యలపై పోరాడుతున్న విధరీదులు మరియు మల్లేష్ గారు..
దేశవ్యాప్తంగా సమ్మెను జయప్రదం చేయాలనీ ధర్నాలో పాల్గొన్న మల్లేష్ గారు మరియు సిపిఐ సభ్యులు.
తెలంగాణ గిరిజన సమాఖ్య సమస్యలపై సమావేశంలో మాట్లాడుతున్న మల్లేష్ గారు..
సిపిఐ పార్టీలోకి నాయకుడికి పార్టీ కండువా వేసి మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా ఆహ్వానించినా సందర్భం..
వినతి పత్రం అందచేత
AISF & CPI Party Activities
మహాసభలో పాల్గొన్న సిపిఐ సభ్యలు..
AITUC సమావేశంలో మాట్లాడుతున్న సందర్భం..
వినతి పత్రం అందచేత
తెలంగాణ రైతు సంఘం ఆధ్వర్యంలో వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందచేస్తున్న మండల కార్యదర్శి మల్లేష్ గారు..
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో భాగంగా..
పత్రిక విలేకరులతో మాట్లాడుతున్న మండల్ సెక్రటరీ మల్లేష్ గారు..
సాక్షర భరత్ మండల కో- ఆర్డినేటర్ల న్యాయపరమైన హక్కుల సాధనకై నిరసన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది..
మాదిగ రిజర్వేషన్ల పోరాట సమితి లో నిరాహారదీక్ష నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..
అమరవీరులకు జోహార్లు పలుకుతున్న మండల్ కార్యదర్శి మల్లేష్ గారు..