Gundarapu Galeswara Rao(Eswar)
BJYM District General Secretary, Ongole Parliament, Andhra Pradesh, BJP.
Gundarapu Galeswara Rao is an Indian Politician and BJYM District General Secretary of Ongole Parliament in Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 12th of July 1996, Galeswara Rao was born to Mr. Gundarapu Venkata Subbaiah and Mrs. Gundarapu Ankamma in Isukatripuravaram Village in Pullalacheruvu Mandal of Prakasam District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2012, Galeswara Rao completed his SSC Standard from A.P.R.E.S.H placed at Santhanuthalapadu, Prakasam, and in 2014 he completed his Intermediate course from Sri Sai Spandan Junior College at Yerragondapalem in Prakasam District.
He attained his graduation of Degree in 2017 from Silver Jubliee Government College located at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh in 2017. Galeswara Rao completed his M.A of M.S.W.(Master of Social Work) Course from SRR&CVR Government College at Vijayawada in 2020. At Present he his Pursuing( Legum Baccalaureus) LLB degree a three-year duration course from Dr.B.R. Ambedhkar University located at Echerla, Srikakulam.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
On the continuation of his education, Galeswara Rao began his early political career by appointing as a Mess Secretary of Silver Jubilee Government College in Vijayawada.
In the year 2017, Galeswara Rao joined the All India Student Federation(AISF) the left wing of Student Organization, and was designated as the AISF City President of Kurnool by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
For the work and humility that he is constantly doing all day for the Party and Seeing himself working loyally for the development of the party, in 2018, the party assigned to him the honourable post of AISF City President of Vijayawada.
As being a part of the federation, he expresses keen interest and performs every activity in 2019 as an AISF District President of Prakasam intending to serve people with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
During the time period of elections in 2019, He was contested a the ZPTC from JanaSena Party for Peddaraveedu in Prakasam District but the position has been defeated.
After being served in the assigned positions, Galeswara Rao joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of BJP.
In the year 2020, he was appointed as the BJP Mandal Vice President of Pullalacheruvu in Prakasam District and provided invaluable services to the People.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, Galeswara Rao was designated as the Mandal Convener of Pullalacheruvu from BJP to expand his services to the people.
In the same year i.e., 2020, He was designated as the (BJYM) Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha Secretary of Prakasam to tackle the issues raised purely for the benefit of the reddy community people all over the Prakasam, without adversely affecting the trust in him.
During the Local Body Elections in 2020, Galeswara Rao was unanimously elected by the people as the 3rd Ward Member of Isukatripuravaram in Pullalacheruvu Mandal of Prakasam District from the BJP.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, In the Year 2021, Galeswara Rao was designated as the BJYM District General Secretary of Ongole Parliament from BJP by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
Student Organisational Activities:
- A lot of welfare work has been done as the Mess Secretary. Awareness was given to boys to prevent ragging on girls in college and to make meals in the mess accessible to everyone.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- The issues of students and the unemployed are constantly being fought under the auspices of the AISF.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He has been active in the special status movement and was imprisoned for protesting in Delhi, and while carrying out agitation in front of the Parliament building during the special status.
- Dharnas and protests were held across the state demanding implementation of 10 percent reservation in all the financially weak sections introduced by the central government to fill all the vacant posts across the state.
- Galeswara Rao strenuously criticised and protested the assaults on temples. A petition was also addressed to the relevant authorities, proposing that they take immediate action.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village to help the party grow, and he courteously accepts the work assigned by higher authorities and is totally immersed in remedying any issues raised on any topic.
- A fund-raising drive has been announced for the construction of a holy Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. As part of the construction of an unprecedented Sri Rama Mandir in Ayodhya, he, along with his party members helped raise funds for the entire city.
- Galeswara Rao has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- Galeswara Rao mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement, Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Galeswara Rao laid a big platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in School.
Many service activities were organised such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- In some areas where there is a shortage of water for the people, Chalivendram is established every year during the summer to provide water.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people and many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Galeswara Rao worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- Galeswara Rao sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lock down by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitisers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- Galeswara Rao honored and presented a shawl to the news reporters, Police Men by congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during the lock down.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, Galeshwar Rao organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
శ్రీ రామ మందిర నిర్మాణ కార్యక్రమం
త్వరలో అయోధ్య నగరంలో రూపుదిద్దుకుంటున్న అపూర్వమైన శ్రీ రామ మందిర నిర్మాణ కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా పత్రిక సమావేశం ఏర్పాటు చేసి విలేకరులతో గుండారపు ఈశ్వర్ గారు మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది.
దేశ ప్రధాని నరేంద్ర మోడీ గారి 75 వ జన్మదిన సందర్భంగా బీజేపీ నాయకులంతా కలిసి మండల పరిధిలో వేడుకను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
నిత్యవసర సరుకులు పంపిణీ
భారత దేశ ప్రధాన మంత్రి నరేంద్ర మోడీ గారి 75 వ జన్మదిన సందర్భంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు మేరు పేదలకు నిత్యావసర సరుకులను అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించే రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేసిన బీజేవైఎం జిల్ల ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి ఈశ్వర్ గారు..
భారతదేశ 14వ ప్రధాన మంత్రి శ్రీ నరేంద్ర మోడీ గారి 75వ పుట్టిన రోజు సందర్బంగా పుల్లలచెరువు మండల పరిధిలో బీజేపీ నేతలు సామాజిక కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.