District General Secretary, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Gunapati Munikrishna is an Indian Politician and District General Secretary of Chittoor from the Political Party YSRCP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 05th of April 1988, Munikrishna was born to the couple Mr. Muni Ratnam and Mrs. Rajeshwari in the village of Nellore.
In the year 2018, Munikrishna acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at KVBpuram and Intermediate from Raja school, Srikalahasthi, in 2021.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2009, He debuted into active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
As a District General Secretary, he demonstrated his commitment to the District by continuously working for their well-being, District development, and striving hard for their benefit of them.
He was appointed as the State Working Committee Member, he has worked selflessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the organization’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society.
In 2021, He quit the TDP and joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) to follow in the footsteps of YS Jagan and do his part to help the people in a better way.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him District General Secretary of Chittoor, by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people, and the development of the Party since then.
In addition to his above responsibilities, For his commitments and Trustworthiness towards the work, He served as the District Secretary for Rajaka Ikya Sangam.
He was appointed as the Satyavedu Constituency Incharge of Sema Andhra BC Sankshema Sangam, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society.
For his impressive performance during the course of his services, He was appointed as the Akhila Bharathi Dobi Maha Samaj All India Working President and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well being of society.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- YSRCP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone
H.no: 4-19, Village: Tanigallu, Mandal: Kukkambakam, District: Chittoor, Assembly: Satyavedu, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 517643
Mobile: 7993850805, 8790438441
Born in Nellore
from ZP High School located at KVBpuram
from Raja school, Srikalahasthi
District General Secretary
State Working Committee Member
District General Secretary
for Rajaka Ikya Sangam
Satyavedu Constituency Incharge
of Sema Andhra BC Sankshema Sangam