Active Leader of YSRCP, G. Medapadu, Samalkota, East Godavari, Peddapuram, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Gummalla Veerababu is an Active Leader of YSRCP, G. Medapadu, Samalkota.
He was born on 14-02-1884 to Gummalla Sathyanarayana & Laksmi in Samalkota, East Godavari. Veerababu has completed his Secondary Board of Education from SPSR ZP High School in 1999.
In 2011, Veerababu started his Political journey by entering into the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP). He was an active leader of YSRCP.
- Veerababu is a Social Activist. He conducted many developmental programs and events for the welfare of the people like laying of CC roads, Putting up street lights, and dug bore wells in the village.
- During Telangana Movement, Veerababu played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form Telangana as a separate State.
- Veerababu joined the Agrigold group as a member by paying an amount of 2000.
- Veerababu provided food and clothing to the needy people in his village. He actively participated in every party meeting conducted in his village.
- Once every two months, Veerababu provides grass and essentials to the animals living in the Goshala.
- During National festivals, Veerababu conducts programs in the schools and distributes cycles in the form of gifts to the actively participated students.
- He solved the issues related to old age Pensions, Handicapped Pensions, and Widow Pensions in his village.
- Veerababu solved the problems related to the purity of water in his village.
- He provided his financial assistance to those who were in trouble to eat anything to survive.
- He participated in many social programs like Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharat in his village.
- Veerababu donated a certain amount of money and helped them financially for the marriages in the village.
- On Sankranthi, He distributed sarees to the women in the village.
- Veerababu conducted and actively participated in every party meeting.
- Veerababu provided his financial assistance to the people who were injured in the accidents.
- He financially assisted the poor people in his village and helped the needy people by fulfilling basic essential needs to them.
- Veerababu distributed Blankets, Rugs, and food to Orphan children and homeless people.
- He distributed Masks, Sanitizers to the village people and also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures.
- The village was completely sprayed with Sodium hypochlorite Solution.