Guguloth Jyothi Bhaskar Naik
Sarpanch, Bheelya Naik Thanda, M.Thurkapally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri , Telangana, TRS.
Guguloth Jyothi Bhaskar Naik is an Indian Politician and Sarpanch of Bheelya Naik Thanda from M.Thurkapally in Telangana.
Childhood and Education:
On the 5th of May 1987, Guguloth Jyothi Bhaskar Naik was born and raised in the village of Bheelya Naik Thanda in M.Thurkapally Mandal at Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District from Telangana State.
In the year 2001, he studied Secondary Board of Education at Padala Mutyalu Memorial School in M.Thurkapally from Telangana.
In 2003, Bhaskar Naik obtained his Intermediate from Sri Bhuvana Junior College from the CEC branch in Bhongir from Yadadri Bhuvanagiri in Telangana.
He attained his Bachelor of Degree from Jawaharlal Nehru Open University in 2008 from Bhongir in Telangana.
In 2010, Bhaskar Naik Completed his ITI Fitter from Siddhartha ITI College(University) located in Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana.
A career in Politics:
In 2014, Guguloth Jyothi Bhaskar Naik started his political career by joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS). He performs every activity as an Active Member by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and for the respective party’s recognition.
Bhaskar Naik contested for 5th Ward Member and won from 2014 to 2019 with the majority of 103 votes in Bheelya Naik Thanda from Telangana.
From 2014 to 2020, Bhaskar Naik was elected as the Village President of the Village Bheelya Naik Thanda in Telangana. Concentrating on the people’s welfare at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage the Party to advance.
In 2019 he was contested as a Sarpanch and won abundantly for the village Bheelya Naik Thanda from Telangana and still he is in the position as a Sarpanch.
Guguloth Jyothi Bhaskar Naik was a Telangana Activist. During Telangana Movement, from 2009 to 2014, Bhaskar Naik played an active role and fought to create a new state that is Telangana from the pre-existing condition of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He set up a “Vanta Varpu” during the period of “Rasta Roko” and in programs of “Sakala Janula Samme”, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
He made a protest against Congress’s government to support Telangana from the separation of Andhra Pradesh.
He participated in the “Chalo Assembly” protest which turns violent and led to the lathi charge by police.
- Bhaskar Naik set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s doctrines and worked for the party.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- He participated in the Haritha Haram and Palle pragathi Programmes with all the Ward Members in the village of Bheelya Naik Thanda in Telangana.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, around 5500 Clearance Drainage systems, Solving water Problems, and also Dumping yards.
- He contributes financially to the program for the development of the temple, and he takes part in the Annadanam program that is taking place in his community.
- Bhaskar Naik continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Bhaskar Naik is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Bhaskar Naik offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to its residents during their tough times.
- Bhaskar Naik by being a Word Member selected a woman from a poor family as a Word Person. Around 35 Lakhs was contributed by Bhaskar Naik for the marriages of the elder daughters from the poor families in the village of Bheelya Naik Thanda from M.Thurkapally in Telangana.
- He distributed around 500 to 600 dresses donated to the people in the village of Bheelya Naik Thanda in Telangana.
- He adopted 3 children whose mother was expired and whose father is an alcoholic. Bhaskar Naik joined 3 children in the Non-Governmental Organization and he constructed a house for 80 children.
- Around 10 lakhs were sanctioned for the construction of the CC. Roads in the village of Bheelya Naik Thanda in the year 2014.
- Approximately 35 lakhs contributed to the construction of BT roads from Mallapur Village to Bheelya Naik Thanda around 660 meters.
- He has an interest not only to serve people but also in Animals. On 2 acres of land, he made a small forest for the animals.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- Bhaskar Naik came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
- He has conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
H.No: 1-1, Village: Bheelya Naik Thanda, Mandal: M.thurkapally, Constituency: Alair, District: Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, State: Telangana, Pincode: 508116.
Biodata of Mr.Guguloth Jyothi Bhaskar Naik
Name: Guguloth Jyothi Bhaskar Naik
Father: Mr. Seetharam Guguloth
Mother: Mrs. Amala Guguloth
Education Qualification: Completed ITI
Profession: Full Time Politician
Marital Status: Married
Political Party: Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS)
Present Designation: Sarpanch
Permanent Address: Bheelya Naik Thanda, M.Thurkapally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana.
Contact No: 9666357460
“పదిమందితో నడిచేవాడు నాయకుడు కాలేడు పది మందిని ముందుండి నడిపించేవాడు నాయకుడవుతాడు.”
గుగులోత్ జ్యోతి భాస్కర్ నైక్ గారు బీల్యా నైక్ తండా గ్రామమం లో జరిగిని పార్టీ మీటింగ్ లో పార్టీ సభ్యులతో కలిసి పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
రైతు భీమా పథకం
తుర్కపల్లి గ్రామం లో రైతు భీమా పథకాన్ని ప్రారంభించిన శ్రీమతి గొంగిడి సునీతమహేందర్ రెడ్డి గారు ఈ కారిక్రమంలో గుగులోత్ జ్యోతి భాస్కర్ నైక్ గారు కూడా పాల్గొన్నారు.
యూత్ వింగ్ మీటింగ్
తుర్కపల్లి మండలంలోని దత్తాయిపల్లి గ్రామంలో యూత్ వింగ్ మీటింగ్ లో తెరాస మండల పార్టీ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి జక్కులవెంకటేష్ యదవ్ మాట్లాడుతూ ప్రభుత్వం ప్రవేశ పెట్టిన సంక్షేమ కార్యక్రమాలను అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమాలను ప్రతి ఇంటికి చెప్పాల్సిన బాధ్యత యూవ నాయకులదే ప్రధాన పాత్ర అన్నారు.ఈ మీటింగ్ లో గుగులోత్ జ్యోతి భాస్కర్ నైక్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
Born in Bheelya Naik Thanda
at M.Thurkapally, Telangana.
Studied SSC Standard
from Padala Mutyalu Memorial School, M.Thurkapally
from Sri Bhuvana Junior College, Bhongir.
from Jawaharlal Nehru Open University, Bhongir.
Completed ITI Fitter
from Siddhartha ITI College, Bongir, Telangana.
Joined in TRS
from M.Thurkapally, Alair, TRS
5th Ward Member
from Bheelya Naik Thanda, Telangana.
from Bheelya Naik Thanda, Telangana.
at Bheelya Naik Thanda, Telangana.