Village Youth President, Jamulapalli, Pithapuram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Gudise Sudhakar is an Indeed Politician and current Village Youth President from Jamulapalli in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION–
Sudhakar was born on the 05th of April 1991, in Jamulapalli village of East Godavari district from the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh to the couple Mr. Ganga Ratnam and Mrs. ChandharRao.
In the year 2006, Sudhakar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Pithapuram in Andhra Pradesh and completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College at Pithapuram in 2008.
In the year 2014, he acquired graduation with a degree from Surya Degree College in Pithapuram, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Soon after the conclusion of his education, Sudhakar began his professional career by setting up his own Painting business in Jamulapalli of Andhra Pradesh state, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY–
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Sudhakar has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
As a Social Activist, he has participated in a variety of welfare and development initiatives as well as public awareness programs for the betterment of society’s people.
Sudhakar joined the Community as an Active Member and for his constant work and dedication, he increased his work ability by receiving the position of Village Youth Leader of Jamulapalli.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- Being a Scheduled Caste and having vast knowledge about the problems of the downtrodden, Sudhakar strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to putting the best of their efforts and improving the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people (ST & SC People) and work hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden and contribute the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party to further strengthen the ST & SC People.
- Sudhakar was informing the public about the government’s welfare programs for the betterment of the backward classes through a mobilization program.
- He was informing the public about the government’s welfare initiatives for the upliftment of the backward classes through a sensitization campaign.
- He denounces the sufferings and abuses of Lambadi and struggles for their dignity in society and the protection of their lands that have been unlawfully taken over by the landlords.
Blood Donation Camp–
Sudhakar organized a Blood donation camp and donates blood to the extreme people.
This has started with the thought of no INDIAN should die with a lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Ramesh Naik distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Sudhakar sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Sudhakar held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
అన్ని దానాలకన్నా రక్తదానం గొప్పదనే నానుడిని అనుసరించి రక్తదానం చేయడం జరిగింది…
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి 131వ జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో గుడిసె సుధాకర్ గారు మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొని నివలుళు అర్పించారు…
వైస్సార్సీపీ కార్యక్రమంలో ప్రముఖ నాయకులని గౌరవప్రధానంగా కలవడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ నాయకులతో కలిసి కాండిల్ ర్యాలీ లో పాల్గొన్న సుధాకర్ గారు..
రక్తదాన శిబరంలో పాల్గొన్న సందర్బంగా, సుధాకర్ గారికి అభినందన పత్రిక అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
జములపల్లి గ్రామంలో, ఉన్నత జిల్లా పరిషత్ పాఠశాలలో విద్యర్ధులకు స్వీట్లు అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
ప్రముఖ వైస్సార్సీపీ నాయకురాలిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పూల గుచ్చము అందజేయడం జరిగింది.
క్రికెట్ కిట్స్ పంపిణీ
జాములపల్లి గ్రామంలో ఉన్న క్రీడాకారులకు క్రికెట్ కిట్స్ ని అందజేసిన గుడిసె సుధాకర్ గారు..