BSP Youth Leader, Bachupally, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Medchal, Telangana, BSP
Gudise Srinivasulu is the BSP Youth Leader of Bachupally Medchal Malkajgiri district. He was born on 12-06-1997 to Venkataiah and Alivelu. As a young man, Srinivasulu entered politics and has given his support to the people ever since.
In 2012, Srinivasulu completed his schooling at APSWRC located at Chilkur. He earned his Intermediate from Vijetha junior college.
Before joining Politics he worked in a Pharma Company.
In 2015, Srinivasulu entered officially into Politics with the Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP). Within joining the party he played an active role in each and every party activity and worked day and night. The party recognized his active participation in party programs and elevated him to the position of a Party Activist. He has been with the people since he joined the party and is progressing as a public figure despite their difficulties.
ABOUT THE PARTY:
The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is a national-level political party in India that was formed to represent Bahujans (literally means “people in the majority”), referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes (OBC), along with religious minorities.
“Srinivasulu is a dedicated follower of Dr.RS Praveen Kumar Former Officer of the Indian Police Service”. Praveen Kumar did not waste a single minute from joining the BSP, participating in party functions and meetings, and making a whirlwind tour of Telangana. Srinivas was amazed by his unwavering dedication.
He joined the Bharata Nastika Samajam and raised awareness of the Anarchists going on against the people. From 2018-2021, Srinivasulu was appointed and worked as Medchal District President.
He is motivating the people to have a philosophy of questioning by making the people aware of the anti-people rule of the government.
Srinivasulu has been elected as the BSP Youth Leader of Bachupally Medchal Malkajgiri district as a consequence of his outstanding contributions to the party.
- Being a Youth Leader Srinivasulu has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic necessities to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Srinivasulu fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Every year he celebrates the death and birth anniversaries of Freedom Fighters by providing food, clothes to the poor and orphan people.
- He solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from the Party.
- He will approach the Collector or respective authorities to discuss pensions for the elderly and for releasing of notifications, fee reimbursement for the students.
- Srinivasulu along with party leaders staged a dharna and has demanded that the government reduce the hike in petrol and diesel prices.
- As a part of Environment Protection, he planted plants on the premises of Bachupally.
- Made awareness of Plastic ban, alcohol ban by telling effects caused by them.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem Srinivasulu will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
SRINIVASULU’S SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC DURING THE PANDEMIC
-The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has affected millions of people. People are very embarrassed due to lack of employment.
–Srinivasulu on his part, gave necessities and food to the villagers and the poor.
-He distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the beggars and road siders who can’t afford food during the pandemic.
-Provided free food service for migrants, financially assisted them to go to their villages.
-He also created awareness on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
–Srinivasulu continued to serve even during the covid second wave.
-He set up Covid center in the village and distributed Vegetables, fruits, Masks, Sanitizers to the village people.
-He told the villagers that no need to fear necessary precautions are enough for the prevention of corona.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
–Srinivasulu, who saw the public troubles during the corona, provided free mineral water, food packets to the village people.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and has been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements to the covid victims.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid sufferers and saved many lives.