Gudibanda Narasimha Murthy
YSRCP Party Activist, Pathachamalapalli, Chilamathur, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Gudibanda Narasimha Murthy is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Party Activist from Pathachamalapalli village from the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
Narasimha was born on 27th July 1997, to the couple Mr. Gudibanda Thipanna and Mrs. Gudibanda Laxminarasamma and resided in the village of Pathachamalapalli in Chilamathur Mandal in the respective State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2011, Narasimha studied Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Pathachamalapalli in Andhra Pradesh and completed his Intermediate course from DV & R Government Junior College at Chilamathur, Andhra Pradesh in 2014.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS –
After the accomplishment of his studies, Narasimha Murthy was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajashekara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Narasimha Murthy is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajashekara Reddy.
In the year 2013, Narasimha Murthy began commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2014, the party not only promoted him to the position of Mandal Youth President from Chilamathur but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
During elections, Narasimha joined into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, the party offered him the post of YSRCP Village President for Pathachamalapalli as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
Narasimha has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Narasimha was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the YSRCP Party.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in YSRCP Party. He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Welfare & School Developmental Activities–
- Narasimha was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- Narasimha has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
- He took part in village development operations with the additional assistance of Janasena Leaders.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
- Narasimha sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea in order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందజేయడం జరిగింది..
అమ్మవారి మహోత్సవంలో పాల్గొన్న నరసింహ మూర్తి గారు మరియు తదితరులు…
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని గౌరవ ప్రధానంగా కలవడం జరిగింది..