Gude Ramesh Nayudu
Mandal Convener , Yadiki, Andhra Pradesh ,YSRCP
Gude Ramesh Nayudu is currently monitoring the designation of Mandal Convener of YSRCP from Yadiki.
He was born on 03-April-1973 to Gude Balanna & Krishnamma in Yadiki mandal. He studied SSC Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Yadiki in 1988.
In 1990, He completed Intermediate in Government Junior College at Tadpatri. He attained Graduation from Diwakar Reddy College at Yadiki in 1994.
In 1997, In the presence of Varitalla Ravi Garu, he began his political journey by entering into the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founded by an Actor former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N.T Rama Rao Garu. In the period of 1998-2007, He is one of the Active Member of the TDP party.
In 2007, He resigned from TDP and swapped into the Yuvajana Sramika Raithu Congress (YSRCP) founded by the Indian Politician and current monitoring Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy(YS Jagan Mohan Reddy)in 2008.
In 2008, He is a Abhimana Sangam co-ordinator organized by YS Jagan. In 2011, He served as a Mandal Convener of YSRCP. He is a Dedicated follower of YS Jagan.
Ramesh engaged and married Umadevi in 1991, At that time he set up a jeans business. He hails from an Agricultural family. In 1997, He started the cultivation of Wheat in his own land.
- In remembrance of YS Rajashekar reddy in 2011, Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- In 2013, He stood up with eight members right hand in the panchayat and won them over the issues, and congratulated them. ( Anuradha, Ramanjaneyulu, Beemeshwara, Ramesh, jambagiri,Nagamuni,yadav)
- He contested in Mandal MPP and won with priority votes with him 9 people contested and won in Mandal elections. (S.C Nagasheesu, Salama, Nagamani, Laxmi, Shiva, Uppalapadhu, Ramanjaneyulu)in the designation of MPTC.
- In 2014, Ramesh took a part in elections and he won V.R Ram Reddy serving in YSRCP and Congress party.
- In 2014, Ramesh contested and defeated in elections.
- In 2015, He contested from TDP party in the presence of JC Diwakar Reddy Garu.
- In 2019, he won YSRCP MLA Pedha Reddy with the majority of 3000 votes in Yadiki Mandal.
- In 2021, He won Ms.Anuradha in the Sarpanch elections and honorably congratulated her.
- He organized and engaged in every program in the YSRCP Party.
- He conducted and actively involved in every Mandal & district level meeting.
- In 2020, He conducted National state-level programs and delivered prizes to the winners.
- Ramesh solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards from YSRCP Party.
- Ramesh has done many development projects in village-like Laid CC Roads, Puton Street lights, Clearance of Drainage, Cleared issues raised on Water problems, setup water tanks.
- He distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He provided his financial support to the poor students in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher educations.
- Ramesh took initiation to serve the poor and provide necessary things and eradicate the poor.
- From Kona village to 9km away he provided water tanks and eradicated their thirst and their problems raised on the water.
- He supported every farmer and provided every essential need to the farmers like- Pesticides and Chemicals and stood up for them in every situation.
- He delivered food and vegetables and supplied essential things to covid victims.
- Ramesh distributed masks, sanitizers, and essential things to the needy people and road siders in the pandemic period.
- He set up buses for the flood victims and he served a lot by providing necessary things to victims.
- He donated food packets and vegetables to orphans and migrants in the period of lockdown.
- He organized seminar halls to explain the Pandemic Corona Virus and the need for Masks and Sanitizers.
- Ramesh also created awareness on the maintenance of physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent epidermic covid-19.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.