Party Activist, Annaram, Kodangal, Vikarabad, Kodangal, Telangana, TRS
Gubba Narsimulu is an Indian Politician of TRS and Party Activist of Annaram, Vikarabad District, Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On 1989, Gubba Narsimulu was born to the couple Mr. Gubba Shenkaraya and Mrs. Gubba Padmamma in the village of Annaram, Kodangal Mandal of Vikarabad District.
He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Angadi Raichur,and completed his Intermediate from Government Junior College located at Kodangal, Vikarabad District, Telangana.
Career In Politics:
Before the accomplishment of his education Gudda Narsimulu joined in the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) in the year 2018 founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He has worked above and beyond his means as Party Activist to advance the party as the Party Activist and improve society by performing his tasks correctly and sticking to the party’s laws and regulations.
Ever since he was started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has been constantly working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the TRS Party, the symbol and ideology of the TRS Party to the party leaders.
- The main objective of the TRS political party is to constantly fight for the country and always wake up for the society.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and slove issues raised on any problems.
- He organised and invoved in TRS Political Party Joining meetings.
- He participated in many social Programs and involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s for the recognition Party.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he has been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Gubba Narsimulu sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.