Social Activist, Chairman of GSVD Trust, Govindarajapuram, Ramakuppam, Chittoor, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh
Rajamanikyam is a Social Activist and the Chairman of Govindarajapuram Sree Venkateswara Swamyvari Devasthanam Trust.
He was born on July 13, 1980, in the State of Tamilnadu, to a couple named Devaraju and Gowramma. He acquired his Schooling from the state of Tamilnadu.
CAREER IN TRUST
In 2020, He began his service career by joining the Govindarajapuram Sree Venkateswara Swamyvari Devasthanam Trust (GSVD).
Mr. Rajamanikyam, as a Social Activist and as the Trust’s Chairman, has been actively involved in a wide range of social activities with the support of his team since joining the trust.
The vision of the Trust is to build Venkateshwar Temple at Govindarajapuram for the welfare of devotees which the Temple is a holy shrine that is attracting millions of devotees for many years. Since its establishment, the trust has provided opportunities for the underprivileged to earn a living and has mentored hundreds of people.
Rajamanikyam is genuinely enthusiastic about Society and takes active participation in all of its activities as a Social Activist and performs out his obligations in accordance with a code of conduct and for the betterment of the society’s reputation.
Virtually from the day he entered the Trust until now, he has been committing all of his effort and resources to the people, living a satisfying life of public service, and briefly describing and obeying its rules and regulations for the benefit of the society and the welfare of the people.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Initially, under the auspices of the Trust, they distributed food in his hamlet for merely 20 rupees, which was eventually increased to 30 rupees.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- After they have completed their 40 homas, the construction of the Venkateswara temple will proceed.
- He organized a fundraising event for the construction of Sree Venkateswara Swamy Temple and gathered funds from residents in and around the Govindarajapuram neighborhood.