Village Panchayat Incharge, Chairman & Founder, Nukambika Youth Association, Peddapudi, Anakapalle, Butchayyapeta, Andhra Pradesh, JSP
Govikada Sathibabu is an Indian Politician and current Village Panchayat Incharge from Peddapudi Village of Butchayyapeta Mandal of Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 08th of June, 1986, Sathibabu was born to the couple Mr Govikada Redinaidu & Mrs Govikada Devudamma and raised in Peddapudi of Anakapalle district from Andhra Pradesh State.
Sathibabu obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School, placed at Seethammpeta in Andhra Pradesh.
CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Sathibabu turned professional by joining the field of Construction, and ever since he started, he has handled his family responsibilities simultaneously.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE-
Beginning at a young age, he had a passion for working in the public service. Sathibabu has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs while continuing his studies.
Sathibabu is a staunch believer that every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls. One should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society. In 2009, he officially established a Nukambika Youth Association in Peddapudi.
Sathibabu acted as the Founder & Chairman of the Association after receiving the authority and carrying out all operations as his commitment to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his complete compliance with a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
Social Activities through the Nukambika Youth Association:
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the Association to the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- He provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Sathibabu continues to fight to eradicate the idea of caste and religious differences in society and do his part for human equality.
- Sathibabu with his team donated blood to Blood donation Organized for the needy people in Chagalamarri Village and presented the blood to the needy people.
- This has started by the Youth Members with the thought that no INDIAN should die with lack of blood and by implementing into reality started a group with countable members and started donating all the blood- Normal groups, Negative Groups, Rare Groups across INDIA with the help of donors.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the bare essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- In order to help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure a bright future.
- Sathibabuo offered financial support and other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to its residents during their tough times.
Services rendered during the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- During Corona’s first and second waves, Sathibabu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown.
- Sathibabu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Sathibabu responded generously, aiding those in need and giving exceptional support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitisers, meals to the underprivileged, and financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Sathibabu and his fellow members distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village and quarantined people by following certain precautions.
CAREER IN YSRCP-
In 2009, Sathibabu joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), founded by currently designated Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to the community.
His dedication to work and involvement in every activity in 2014 earned him the Village Panchayat Incharge of Peddapudi to expand his services to the Zonal Level.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for Society’s advancement.
CAREER IN JANASENA
Having had a great conviction of service from childhood, Sathibabu desires to provide all of the services to the people in attainment. Having been influenced by a Tollywood Actor Pawan Kalyan in the year 2022 Sathibabu commenced his political party by joining the Janasena Party which was founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of Janasena, Venkaiah expressed a keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
Venkaiah was designated as the Village Panchayat Incharge from Peddapudi in 2022 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
75వ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకల సందర్భంగా పెదపూడి పంచాయతీ జెనసేన కుటుంబ సభ్యులు పెదపూడి గ్రామానికి బుక్స్, పలకలు , బట్టలు , బిస్కెట్లు , చాకలెట్లు పంచడం జరిగింది.
75 వ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు సందర్భంగా పెదపూడి పంచాయతీ జనసేన కుటుంబ సభ్యులు 84.నగర్ గ్రామానికి బుక్స్, పలకలు పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
పెదపూడి విలేజర్స్ అతనే మహేష్ బాబు గారు బ్లడ్ క్యాంప్ పెట్టి ఇంత వరకు తీసుకొచ్చిన కారణంగా వారికీ జనసేన నాయకులు ధన్యవాదాలు తెలియజేసారు.