Gorle Srinivasa Naidu
AP State Consumer Organization President, Patharlapalli, Ranasthalam, Etcherla, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Gorle Srinivasa Naidu is an Indian politician belonging to the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He is a Backward Classes People Leader in Andhra Pradesh state. He is associated with the TDP party. He is a prominent TDP leader with plenty of experience in the Political field. He is the current Ex-Member AP State and President of AP State Consumer Rights Organization and Convenor North Andhra AP BC Welfare Association and Vice President AP State North Kapu Welfare Association and President of Uttara Andhra Bc Cell Welfare Association.
He strongly believes that a leader is someone who demonstrates what is possible. Srinivasa Naidu, who has been in politics for over more than 10 years and is a loyal supporter of the people, has built a good reputation among the people.
Early Life and Education:
He was born on 12th August 1975 in Patharlapalli, Prakasam district. His parents were Krishna Naidu and Yagneshwaramma.
In 1989, Srinivasa Naidu obtained his Board of Secondary Education at ZP high school, located at Patharlapalli. He earned PUC from Andhra University. He attained his Graduation Degree (B.Com) from Maharaja Autonomous college of Vizianagaram, Andhra University. Srinivasa Naidu gets into his higher education with his Master’s MBA. He acquired his Master’s at AIMS college.
Political Career of Srinivasa Naidu:
Srinivasa Naidu is passionate about social service and is always eager to contribute to the country’s progress. His desire to help people led him to pursue a career in politics. He entered into Politics and started his Political Career as a Member of the Telugu Desam Party(TDP).
About TDP Party:
TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party in the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Srinivasa Naidu became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
He was contested and elected as 9th Ward Vice President of Vishakhapatnam in 1995. From 2009-to 2014, Srinivasa Naidu worked as Ward Vice President. Under the supervision of Srinivasa Naidu, he did equal justice to the party and the people. The party high command praised his strategic and organizational abilities and was recognized as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist.
Some more designations in which Srinivasa Naidu served effectively:
→ From 2019-2021: Government of AP Food Organization of India in the Department of Food and Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution Convenor
→ From 2014-2020: General Secretary of Andhra Pradesh B.C Welfare Association
→ Since 2018: Secretary of National Backward Classes Federation
→ In 2015: AP Consumer Right Organization State Secretary
→ In 2017: AP Consumer Right Organization State Vice President
→ In 2019: State General Secretary
→ In 2020: State Working President
→ In 2021: State President of Consumer Rights Organization
→ Since 2021: Convenor of North Andhra Pradesh BC Sankshema Sangham
→ Member of Consultative Committee Food Corporation of INDIA, Andhra Pradesh.
→ Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public distribution Govt of INDIA.
Srinivasa Naidu’s Valuable Contribution to the Party Welfare:
- He was a Member and Senior leader of the TDP, Visakhapatnam since 1993
- Currently Working as Secretary 30th ward, & vice president Visakhapatnam South.
- Vice President of Urban District BC Cell Visakhapatnam.
- Provided food when the Janmabhoomi programs conducts at South Constituency, Visakhapatnam.
- In-charge and financial support of Jai Ho BC program South Constituency, Visakhapatnam.
- In-charge 23rd ward Membership Enrollment south constituency Visakhapatnam.
- Election In-charge 20th ward south constituency Visakhapatnam.
- Working in the 2019 general election in Visakhapatnam District.
- Participated in 333 Dharna’s in Visakhapatnam anti policies of congress Government
- Participated in Dharmaporata Diksha at Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, and Delhi.
- Campaigning on behalf of the party during the elections.
Carer as a Social Activist:
-Being an NSS Unit leader Gorle Srinivasa Naidu conducted college-level blood donation camps and planting programs, participated in Swachh Bharat Launching, Let’s Green Vizag campaign with the planting of saplings on the Dwaraka Nagar to Dondaparthi road of Grater Visakha Municipal Corporation.
-Conducted the awareness programs on Education, Health for socially economical backward class people and trained them to support the business through various government schemes and supply study materials to the students for competitive examinations, and financially supported the poor students.
-Perused Government implement loans Backward classes schemes to backward classes and helped formula territorial for identification of beneficiaries.
-Conducting meetings and discussions with BC Welfare Department officials and MLA, MP’S, and Ministers
-Persuaded the state Government to implement a scheme for subsidizing the silk yarn used by the weavers and got funds for implementation.
-Srinivasa Naidu was an active participant in the Backward class’s welfare associations. He demanded that as per population Proportionate the government provide reservations in education, employee, and politics.
-He was Create awareness regarding the government schemes in backward classes.
-On the occasion of world National Consumer day, the Party Leaders have conducted consumer rights, education, and awareness programs.
-On the occasion of world environmental day, we planted many plants in public places schools colleges, and also parks.
-Srinivasa Naidu and party leaders helped in implementing various Government loans like mudra all government schemes among our backward classes welfare ladies.
-He gave his contribution even during the covid19 period. He distributed Rice, Vegetables, Butter Milk, and Food packets to BPL people and daily labor and migrated laborers and pushcart business people.
-Personal Contribution to covid19 Government officials and Police Department and who are attending the public servants and Greater Visakha Municipal Corporation people.
-Organized 18 Blood Donation Camps in Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh between 1990 to 2020 and donate blood 20times.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Srinivasa Naidu received Honorary Doctorate from Global Triumph Virtual University, registered under “NITI AAYOG” under Govt of INDIA on the 26th of January 2020.
- Srinivasa Naidu who gave his incredible services to the public has received the “Best Consumer Activities Award” at the 12th National Meet.
Srinivasa Naidu at various occasions inorder to fulfill his roles and responsibilities:
- Consumer rights group Andhra Pradesh state president Shri Gorle Srinivasa Naidu and party leaders protest in Visakhapatnam demanding a reduction of increased petrol and diesel prices.
- Members of the National Backward Classes Commission handed over a petition to Shri Talloju Achari, Secretary-General, Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Society, Gorle Srinivasa Naidu, to resolve other issues in Visakhapatnam.
- Members of the National Commission for Backward Classes Mr. Talloju Achari was felicitated by Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Association General Secretary Gorle Srinivasa Naidu in Visakhapatnam.
- Food Corporation Andhra Pradesh Chairman and Member of Parliament Shri Midun Reddy was felicitated by Andhra Pradesh BC Welfare Association General Secretary Gorle Srinivasa Naidu at the Food Corporation Committee meeting.
- BC Welfare Association General Secretary Srinivasa Naidu spoke to the media at the BC Press Meet on various issues
Bio-Data of Srinivasa Naidu
Name: Gorle Srinivasa Naidu
Date of Birth: 12th August 1975
Father: Mr. Krishna Naidu
Mother: Mrs. Yagneshwaramma
Present Designation: AP State Consumer Organization President
Education Qualification: Masters(MBA) at AIMS college
Profession: Social Worker
Permanent Address: Flat No:4, Simhagiri Towers, Lalitha Nagar
Village: Patharlapalli, Mandal: Ranasthalam, Constituency: Etcherla, District: Srikakulam, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zipcode: 530016
Contact No: 9849020322
Gorle Srinivasa Naidu President of Andhra Pradesh Consumer Rights Organisation has met Shri. Ashwini Kumar Choubey Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution presented a gift.
Srinivasa Naidu addressed the 12th National Meet World Consumer Day at Constitution Club of India, New Delhi
Receiving an Award
President of Andhra Pradesh Consumer Rights Organisation Srinivasa Naidu received an award at the 12th National meet Andhra Pradesh
With MP Sir
Srinivasa Naidu Garu with MP Rajya Sabha Shri GVL Narasimharao Garu
At 12th National Meet
Gorle Srinivasa Naidu President of Andhra Pradesh Consumer Rights Organisation speaking at a Meeting
President of Andhra Pradesh Consumer Rights Organisation Srinivasa Naidu with Consumer Rights National President Shri Naveen Sharma Ji & Shri.Ashwini Kumar Choubey Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
పెరిగిన పెట్రోల్ మరియు డీజిల్ ధరలపై నిరసన
పెట్రోల్ మరియు డీజిల్ ధరలు పెరిగినందుకు విశాఖపట్నం లో నిరసన తెలియజేస్తున్న వినియోగదారుల హక్కుల సంస్థ ఆంద్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ గొర్లె శ్రీనివాస నాయుడు గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు
జాతీయ వెనుకబడిన తరగతుల కమిషన్ సభ్యులు శ్రీ తల్లోజు ఆచారి గారికి విశాఖపట్నం లో వినతిపత్రం ఇస్తున్న ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ బిసి సంక్షేమ సంఘం ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి గొర్లె శ్రీనివాస నాయుడు గారు
జాతీయ వెనుకబడిన తరగతుల కమిషన్ సభ్యులు శ్రీ తల్లోజు ఆచారి గారిని విశాఖపట్నం లో సత్కరిస్తున్న ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ బిసి సంక్షేమ సంఘం ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి గొర్లె శ్రీనివాస నాయుడు గారు
ఫుడ్ కార్పొరేషన్ కమిటీ సమావేశంలో ఫుడ్ కార్పొరేషన్ ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ చైర్మన్ మరియు పార్లమెంట్ సభ్యులు శ్రీ మిదున్ రెడ్డి గారిని సత్కరిస్తున్న ఫుడ్ కార్పొరేషన్ ఆంద్రప్రదేశ్ సభ్యులు శ్రీ గొర్లె శ్రీనివాస నాయుడు గారు
బీసీ ప్రెస్ మీట్ లో మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న మన గొర్లె శ్రీనివాస నాయుడు గారు