Gopanaboina Srisailam Yadav
Ex. TRS Village President, Contested Sarpanch, Chinna laxmapur, M.Turkapally, Yadadri - Bhuvanagiri, Alair, Telangana, TRS
Gopanaboina Srisailam Yadav is an Indian Politician of TRS Political Party and Ex. TRS Village President and Contested Sarpanch from Chinna laxmapur Village of Telangana State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION–
On the 08th of October 1992, he was born to the couple Mr & Mrs Gopanaboina Ilaiah and raised in Chinna laxmapur of Yadadri -Bhuvanagiri District in the Indian state of Telangana.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Srisailam became a professional by setting up his own Lorry Transport business, Chinna Enterprises, and continuing his work abilities.
CAREER IN TRS-
In 2008, Srisailam was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao, founder of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) and an Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
As a part of TRS, he expresses keen interest. He performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and for the respective party’s recognition.
As he upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Srisailam was elected by the people as a TRS Village President in 2012, and he served by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
During the Election Poll, Srisailam ran for the position of Sarpanch in Chinna laxmapur; because of a slight difference in 20 Votes, the position is dormant.
Srisailam Took Part During Elections-
In 2019, he was elected and served as full-time In-charge in Sarpanch & MPTC Elections and campaigned for 20 days.
In 2014 & 2019, he was partly credited with the position of Incharge at the time of the Constituency Elections.
As a Telangana Activist –
During Telangana Movement (2009-2014), Srisailam played an active role and fought to create a new state, Telangana, from India’s pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As a part of the fight for the state of Telangana, Srisailam has organized Padayatra and fought for Telangana State along with party members.
He organized and was involved in Rasta Roko, participated in many social Programs, and was engaged in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a separate State.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko, and in Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba programs, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He formed Youth students to fight for the Telangana State and to bring Telangana as a separate state.
As part of the Telangana movement, Srinivas was arrested numerous times.
- Many party development initiatives have been implemented in the village to further the party’s expansion, and he accepts the task entrusted to him by the higher authorities with dignity. He is fully engaged in the resolution of any issues that emerge.
- Srisailam actively engages in the Party’s activities and events throughout the year. Throughout the campaign, he disseminated and revealed the greatness of the Party to the general populace.
- The activist takes an active role in every party program held in his zone and instructs them on the significance of the party and its ideology in detail.
- He will work for the party day and night to constantly strengthen the party at the field level and is always fighting with the government over the problems facing the people and working hard for a solution.
- Srisailam will always be there for the TRS party workers in case of any mishap, providing them with appropriate assistance and encouragement.
- He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the TRS Party and encouraged them to join the party by informing them that the Janasena Party has decided to do zero-budget politics.
- He responds to any grievances the villagers raise, brings them to the notice of the concerned authorities or ministers, and works towards a speedy solution.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- Every year, on the occasion of Telangana Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandra Shekar, all TRS leaders get together to distribute fruits, bread, and milk to the people.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Srisailam is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, who are concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
- Srisailam sneaked aside to help those impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to adopt prudent measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed around the village to exterminate the corona infection.
- During Pandemic, Srisailam was donated Rps. 10,000 to Orissa laborers in the State of Telangana.
- Srisailam honored and presented a shawl to the news reporters and Police Men by congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during the lockdown.