Golla Thirupathaiah Yadav
Ex. Ward Member, Rudraram, Nawabpet, Mahabhubnagar, Jadcherla, Telangana
Golla Thirupathaiah Yadav is an Indian Politician and current Ex. Ward Member from Rudraram Village of Jadcherla District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION–
On the 16th of September 1982, Thirupathaiah was born to the couple Mr. Golla Buggaiah and Mrs. Golla Chinnamma and resided at Rudraram in Mahabhubnagar District in the Indian State of Telangana.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 1999, Thirupathaiah acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the ZP High School located at Nawabpet, Telangana.
CAREER IN POLITICS–
Thirupathaiah Yadav has been used to being served since he was a teen and in the year 2002, Thirupathaiah Yadav was unanimously elected as a Ward Member to serve the community by constantly attempting for the well-being of the society and articulating his views of service.
After acquiring power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people in the consciousness and dealing with activities that contribute to the Society’s growth.
Village Developmental Activities–
> Village Development Activities–
He was involved in the development of many temples in the neighboring villages and gave complete equipment required for the temples. and also he financially donated to the temples for the construction and for the development of the temples in the respective areas.
> Development Activities–
He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- Thirupathaiah has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Thirupathaiah fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Thirupathaiah distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Thirupathaiah stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Thirupathaiah conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Thirupathaiah also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
HNO: 1-85, Land Mark: Water Tank, Village: Rudraram, Mandal: Nawabpet, Distrcit: Mahabhubnagar, Constituency: Jadcherla, State: Telangana, Zip Code: 509340
Born in Rudraram
From ZP High School, Nawabpet
From Rudraram, Nawabpet