Golla Raju Yadav
5th Ward Councillor, Yellaram, Telangana, INC
Golla Raju Yadav is an Indian politician from the state of Telangana in southern India. He is serving as the 5th Ward Councillor of Yellaram from the INC.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Yellaram Village, Which is a Constituency headquarter of Sangareddy on 18-June-1997. His Parents were Sri. Narsimlu & Smt. Kalavathi.
In 2012, He earned his Secondary Board of Education at Saraswathi Shishu Mandhir from Sadashivpet
Raju completed Intermediate at British Junior College. Later, He obtained ITI from British College.
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
Raju Yadav was drawn into active politics with great enthusiasm and the goal of serving the people through the Indian National Congress (INC) in 2017.
As being a part of the INC, He expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
During the local body elections held in the year 2017, Raju Yadav contested for the position of Councillor for 5th ward, Yellaram, and was elected with the majority of votes.
He has served in an honorable position since then, contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to the party’s laws and regulations.
simultaneously he is fulfilling his family responsibilities and proportionally balancing the multiple works.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Raju assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Raju Yadav Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- Raju actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop the green cover.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the INC party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
A leader is about being service to others, not being served by others. Be a Mentor, Not a Boss.
ప్రముఖ కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకురాలితో మన రాజు యాదవ్ గారు..
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడి తో సెల్ఫీ తీసుకుంటున్న పార్టీ కార్యకర్తలు రాజు గారు ..
తోటి కాంగ్రెస్ సభ్యుడితో మన కౌన్సిలర్ రాజు యాదవ్ గారు..
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా జాతీయ జెండాను ఆవిష్కరించి, జాతీయ గీతని పాడుతున్న రాజు యాదవ్ గారు
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్బంగా Dr BR అంబెడ్కర్, గాంధీ గారి చిత్రపటాలకు పూలమాలను వేసి , వారి యొక్కసేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.