TDP Party Active Leader, Jallalapuram, Bathalapalli, Satya Sai (Anantapur), Dharmavaram,Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Goddumari Kadarayya is an Indian Politician and current TDP Party Active Leader from Jallalapuram Village of Anantapur district in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 03rd of May 1987, Kadarayya was born to the couple Mr. Goddumari Chinnapothulaiah and Mrs. Goddumari Venkata Laxmi and resided at Jallalapuram Village in Bathalapalli Mandal of Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 2003, Kadarayya obtained his Secondary Board of Education from St. Joseph’s High School, Anantapur.
EARLY PROFESSIONAL CAREER-
Basically, Kadarayya hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
EARLY LIFE IN POLITICS-
In the year 2010, Kadarayya began his political career through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Kadarayya was a sincere TDP Active Leader right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election and briefly explaining the rules of the party to every single voter, Kadarayya worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Kadarayya has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Kadarayya primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic COVID:
- Kadarayya sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lock down by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lock down, Kadarayya assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.