Goddedi Pavan Kumar Yadav
Mandal Secretary, Nereducherla, Suryapet, Huzurnagar, Telangana, BJP
Goddedi Pavan Kumar Yadav is an Indian Politician of the BJP Party and Mandal Secretary from Nereducherla of Suryapet district, Telangana State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION-
On the 22nd of March 1998, Pavan Kumar Yadav was born to the couple Mr. Goddedi Guruvaiah and Mrs. Goddedi Janakamma and raised in Lal Laxmipuram Village of Suryapet District in the Indian state of Telangana.
In 2014, Pavan Kumar Yadav obtained his Secondary School Certificate from Pragathi High School at Nereducherla, Telangana, and his Intermediate Education from Pope Pawl Junior College at Nalgonda in 2017.
He attained Paramedical Course from Miryalaguda of Nalgonda district in 2018.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS –
Participation in Communist Party of India(Marxist) (CPIM):
Pavan Kumar Yadav, joined the Communist Party of India(Marxist) (CPI) in 2019, which is the Communist Political Party, by fighting against ideology and tribalism in the communist movement at every level.
He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of Mandal President of Nereducherla in 2019. He further enhanced his responsibilities to stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment till 2022.
Career in Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) –
Pavan Kumar Joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) in 2022 and has been a Party Activist working all day for the party’s development by attending every scheduled meeting.
In 2022, he was appointed as the BJP Mandal Secretary owing to his ideological commitment and generous honesty, which enabled him to contribute to the welfare of society by performing his duties efficiently and by its rules and regulations.
Since the beginning of his career as a politician, he has worked extensively for the success of the city, fully committed to the party’s and society’s prosperity and devoting passionate service to society through his roles.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pensions, Old age Pensions, and also the problems of the Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- Pavan Kumar fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the problems.
- Pavan Kumar has performed many social activities in the village, such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people in the village and zone.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free to the needy.
- The dignitaries honorably celebrated the birthday and death ceremonies of the National and Political Leaders and laid flowers at their statues by commemorating the services.
- Pavan Kumar helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the bare essentials for survival and assisting them during financial crises.
- He financially assisted the village’s poor people and helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Pavan Kumar is not limited to his services to the village but extends to the people of the entire district.
- During Corona’s first and second waves, he provided financial and humanitarian assistance to people affected by the lockdown. During the crisis, and acted with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those affected by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded generously, rescuing those in need and offering special attention to those affected by the lockdown. Pavan Kumar offered the less fortunate face masks, hand sanitizers, lunches, and income support.
- Pavan Kumar snuck forward to help those impacted by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the established protocols.
- He assisted the impoverished by providing masks, hand sanitizers, food, and financial support.
- During the corona, clothes, and food were distributed to the tribals near Nereducherla, and medical medicines were distributed.
- A gathering was organized to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to adopt preventative measures to prevent the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
- When the coronavirus was successfully eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee they were not subjected to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was launched in response to Prime Minister Modi’s request to raise public awareness about the need for free corona immunization.
- During the corona pandemic, free medications were supplied to raise awareness about the need to be cautious before getting the sickness.
Biodata of Mr.Pavan Kumar Yadav
Name: Goddedi Pavan Kumar Yadav
Father: Mr. Goddedi Guruvaiah
Mother: Mrs. Goddedi Janakamma
Education Qualification: Paramedical Course
Political Party: Bharatiya Janatha Party (BJP)
Present Designation: Mandal Secretary
Permanent Address: Lal Laxmipuram, Nereducherla, Suryapet, Huzurnagar, Telangana
Contact No: 7997601351, 9014573287
“Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day.”
భారత రాజ్యాంగ నిర్మాత ప్రపంచ మేధావి బడుగు బలహీన వర్గాల ఆశాజ్యోతి మహిళల అభ్యున్నతి కోసమై కేంద్ర న్యాయశాఖ మంత్రి పదవికి రాజీనామ చేసిన మహిళల హక్కుల కోసం నిరంతరం కృషి చేసిన మానవతావాది మనుధర్మ శాస్త్రాన్ని మంటలో కాల్చి భారత రాజ్యాంగాన్ని దేశానికి అందించిన సంఘ సంస్కర్త డాక్టర్ బాబాసాహెబ్ అంబేద్కర్ 132వ జయంతి వేడుకలు నిర్వహించిన నాయకులు.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపారు .
బీజేపీ పార్టీ సమావేశంలో పార్టీ నాయకులతో మాట్లాడుతున్న పవన్ కుమార్ యాదవ్ గారు.
ప్రముఖ బీజేపీ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాల గురించి మరొక్కసారి చర్చిండం జరిగింది.