Geriti Chenchaiah Yadav
Telugu Yuvatha Constituency President, Venkatagiri, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, TDP.
Geriti Chenchaiah Yadav is an Indian Politician and Telugu Yuvatha Constituency President of Venkatagiri in Andhra Pradesh from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 04th of May 1988, Chenchaiah Yadav was born to the couple Mr. Geriti Penchalaiah and Mrs. Geriti Rajeshwaramma in the village of Pallipadu in Balayapalli Mandal of Nellore District in the state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Chenchaiah Yadav acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2006 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Gudur in Andhra Pradesh and completed his Intermediate course in 2008 from Sri Srinivasa Junior College placed at Balayapalli in Nellore District.
In the year 2011, he attained his graduation of a degree from S.V. Degree College situated at Balayapalli in Nellore District and accomplished his Post Graduation in 2014 from Msw (Master Of Social Work) Sri Venkateshwara University at Tirupati.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
On the continuation of his educational life in 2007, Chenchaiah Yadav was drawn into politics through Telugu Nadu Students Federation(TNSF) the Students’ Wing of the Telugu Desam Party and was been organized by the National Party convenor Nara Lokesh.
Later on, For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of humankind, he designated in 2007 with the Position of Division Secretary for Gudur from TNSF by being working hard to put an end to the problems and inconvenience of the People.
In the year 2009, Chenchaiah Yadav was delegated as the B.C. Student union Division Secretary of Gudur and S.V. University Secretary as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
After governing, the people with the assigned positions, Chenchaiah Yadav increased his work ethic in 2012 by accepting the position of Lok Satta Movement Organization District Co-Convener and the District President of Nellore in Andhra Pradesh to promote the right perspective towards the need of the people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the people.
For dedication towards the work and service, the party allowed him as the TNSF S.V. University Vice President in 2014 to continue his duties and serve people in all the way.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Chenchaiah Yadav was appointed as the Telugu Yuvatha Constituency President of Venkatagiri in Nellore District of Andhra Pradesh from TDP by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
The TNSF, working under the aegis of the State Department, made the House a huge success by bringing thousands of students together in support of the Amravati Farmers’ Movement.
Chenchaiah Yadav urged that the programs to be implemented upon the advent of the Jagan government be executed by notifying the general public about the plans, which were agreed to by the government.
Always in the public light, he is battling to protect the public from pro-government decisions and to the proponent of problems that affect the general populace.
Along with the farmers of Amravati, there was a campaign to have the decision of the three capitals to acknowledge Amravati as a single capital overturned.
In cities around the state, protesters demanded that student scholarships, fees reimbursement, and other miscellaneous costs be made available as soon as possible.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Chenchaiah Yadav is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasising that one is indebted to society.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Chenchaiah Yadav and his Members built a voluntary organization to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty and his pure sense of humour turned him into a great man with humanity.
Chenchaiah Yadav established an Organization with the name of “Garuda Foundation” at his native place by acting as the Co-Founder of the organization and fulfilling his responsibilities and always being available to the people and giving them the help they need.
Primary Objective: The organisation’s major intention is to provide support to those who are in need and to assist them in every way possible. The Foundation is committed to making significant improvements in people’s lives. It aspires to “promote humanity’s well-being” in all aspects.
As a Social Worker, he serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
- Every criticism is levelled at the leaders of other parties, not just the TDP leaders but the TDP party. A lot of work is being done to keep the TDP party at a high level without compromising the decency of the party anywhere.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- He expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Recalling the assurances given by the Jagan government during the Foot March, the Jagan government was criticized for saying that the outcome of those assurances did not fulfil all the aspirations of the people.
- The Jagan government has been deceived into believing that special status is an election guarantee.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- Dirty drains were covered in the expectation that by closing the drains and the Dumping Yards, the odour and sickness that emanated from them would be stopped.
- As a part of environmental protection, Chenchaiah Yadav has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problem.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
- Chenchaiah Yadav offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Chenchaiah Yadav acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Chenchaiah Yadav responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- Chenchaiah Yadav created awareness by explaining about the corona virus spread through Digital Van at Erpadu and Renigunta Mandals by briefing about the virus which lead to a great loss to the earth.
- He distributed food and essential items to the Chittoor and Nellore District People who were been affected by the covid.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organized a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
Awards and Recognition:
Chenchaiah Yadav received the Gold Youth Icon Award in recognition of his long-standing contributions to the area of education.
Chenchaiah Yadav was invited from Andhra Pradesh to a national-level workshop hosted by Pratham in Delhi in 2014, where he presented his work.
In 2017, Chenchaiah Yadav was awarded a letter of commendation from the Ministry of National Publicity in honor of his efforts in organizing various sanitation awareness seminars around the nation (ODF).
Being a leader isn’t just about being the greatest; it’s about enhancing the well-being of others.
Bio-Data of Mr. Geriti Chenchaiah Yadav
Name : Geriti Chenchaiah Yadav
DOB: 04th of May 1988,
Father : Geriti Penchalaiah
Mother: Geriti Rajeshwaramma
Occupation: Social Service
Present Designation: Telugu Yuvatha Constituency President
Education Qualification: Post Graduation, Sri Venkateshwara University- Tirupati
Permanent Address : Pallipadu(V), Balayapalli(M), Nellore(D), Andhra Pradesh
Contact No : 85003 93837, 91779 11341
డిజిటల్ వాన్ ఆవిష్కరణ
చిత్తూరు లో COVID-19 BCC వ్యాన్ క్యాంపెన్ ను జిల్లా జాయింట్ కలెక్టర్, జిల్లాపరిషత్ CEO, జిల్లా పంచాయతీ అధికార్లు, డిజిటల్ వాన్ నీ ఆవిష్కరించారు. ఈ కార్యక్రంలో జిల్లాలోని అన్ని మండలాల MPDO లు,NGO ప్రతినిధులు పాల్గొన్నారు.
అంతర్జాతీయ చేతులు శుభ్రత దినోత్సవం
చిత్తూరు జిల్లా ఏర్పేడు మరియు రేణిగుంట మండలాల్లో “అంతర్జాతీయ చేతులు శుభ్రత దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా ప్రజల్లో అవగాహన కల్పిసున్న జిల్లా ప్రాజెక్ట్ కో ఆర్డినటర్ గెరిటి చెంచయ్య,కస్టర్ కో ఆర్డినేటర్,దీప,సచివాలయ సిబ్బంది, వాలేంటీయర్స్, గ్రామ ప్రజలు పాల్గొన్నారు.
స్వతంత్ర ఫౌండేషన్ సహకారంతో సహాయం
కవిడ్19 కారణంగా ఆర్ధికంగా ఇబ్బంది పడుతున్న నెల్లూరుజిల్లా, బాలయపల్లి మండలం ,పల్లిపాడు తొటల్లో నివసిస్తున్న 30 గిరిజన కుటుంబాలకు గరుడ ఫౌండషన్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో స్వతంత్ర ఫౌండేషన్ సహకారంతో కూరగాయలు,10 KGలు రైస్ అందుజేయడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో గారుడ ఫౌండేషన్ కో ఫౌండర్ గెరిటి చెంచయ్య, స్వతంత్ర ఫౌండేషన్ ఫౌండర్ వెంకటేష్ యాదవ్, TNSF రాష్ట్ర నాయకులు సిసింద్రీ యాదవ్ , గ్రామ వాలేంటీర్స్ ప్రణయ్ కుమార్,మహేంద్ర, గ్రామయువత సుమన్,తిరణం వెంకయ్య, నాగరాజు,రఫీ,ప్రవీణ్,భాను తదితరులు పాల్గొన్నారు.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లో సమాచార సాంకేతికత, పంచాయితీరాజ్ మరియు గ్రామీణాభివృద్ధి కోసం కేబినెట్ మంత్రి నారాలోకేష్ గారిని సవినయముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
శానిటేషన్ పై ప్రజల్లో అవగాహన కలిచడం కోసం గ్రామ ముఖ్య నాయకులతో సమావేశం ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
శానిటేషన్ పై శిక్షణ
గ్రామా వాలెంటైన్స్ కి పర్యావరణ కార్యదర్శిల కి శానిటేషన్ పై శిక్షణ అనంతరం గెరిటి చెంచయ్య యదవ్ గారు.
వెంకటగిరి యాదవులు ఆత్మీయ సమావేశంలో గెరిటి చెంచయ్య యాదవ్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
బాలాయపల్లి MPDO కార్యాలయంలో వెంగమబాపురం MPTC సభ్యుడు చంద్రమౌళి ప్రమాణ స్వీకారం చేసిన శుభ సందర్భంగా శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేసి సత్కరించటం జరిగింది.
సైదాపురం మండల పరిధిలోని అనంతమడుగు ఎంపీటీసీ అభ్యర్థి గుండు పాక చెంచు కృష్ణయ్య గారికి సైకిల్ గుర్తుకు ఓటు వేసి గెలిపించాలని మండల పార్టీ అధ్యక్షుడు కట్ట మోహన్ రెడ్డి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ప్రచారం జరిగింది .
ఆహార పదార్థాలు పంపిణీ
అన్నపూర్ణగా పేరుగాంచిన మన భారతదేశంలో ఎంతటి విపత్కర పరిస్థితుల్లోనైనా ఏ ఒక్కరు కూడా ఆకలితో ఉండకూడదు అని తమ వంతుగా గరుడఫౌండషన్ తరపున 500మందికి ఆహార పదార్థాలు పంపిణీ చేయడము జరిగింది.
చెర్లోపల్లి తిరుపతిలో జన్మభూమి కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా పారిశుధ్యంపై అవగాహన కల్పిస్తున్న చెంచయ్య గారు.
స్వామి వివేకానంద జయంతి
హిందూ మతాన్ని పాశ్చాత్య ప్రపంచానికి పరిచయం చేసిన స్వామి వివేకానంద గారి జయంతి వేడుకను నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.