Geedi Ramesh Kumar
Founder&Chairperson of Jyothi Seva Samithi, State General Secretary of Dalit Morcha, Jangaon, Telangana, BJP
Geedi Ramesh Kumar is the Founder&Chairperson of Jyothi Seva Samithi and State General Secretary of Dalit Morcha from the BJP.
He was born on 28-January-1979 and bought up at Jangaon, Telangana.
He completed his early education at ZP High School located at Station Ghanpur in 1987. Later completed his Intermediate from the Samatha College in the year 1989.
After completion of his education, Ramesh started his political career through the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the year 1999.
Since the date of joining the Party, He has been actively participating in every program related to the political party.
In 1999, He was appointed as the President of BJP Dalit Morcha and carried out all his responsibilities by involving in overall development activities.
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, he increased his work ethic in 2000 by being designated as the Mandal Vice President.
He has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position.
With the dedication and sincerity towards his service, He was in the position of District General Secretary of BJYM in 2004
From the moment he has been appointed and kept his efforts by taking responsibilities like arranging appointments, organizing, and servicing meetings.
For his perseverance, Hardwork, and service, he was upgraded to the position of State Council Member in 2007 and served up to the year 2010.
For his commitment towards his position, In 2009, Ramesh appointed as the State Executive of Dalit Morcha and monitored all his duties and responsibilities by working all days and involves in every organized Party meetings and works for the growth and development of the Party.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, He was in the position of State General Secretary of Dalit Morcha in 2010.
From then until now, he has been serving in the honorable position that was assigned and doing his part to better society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules and regulations of the party.
Since childhood, Ramesh shows a keen interest in social service and he participated in every activity conducted in his educational institutes.
His Passion made him establish an organization at Jangaon in the year 1999 and named it Jyothi Seva Samithi.
The purpose of this organization is to render service irrespective of caste, creed, and religion and mainly to Empowering women which is essential to the social development of families, communities, and countries.
As the founder of the organization is Ramesh, he is serving as the Founder&Chairperson for Jyothi Seva Samithi since 1999.
- Sewing machine training was set up for women and sewing machines were donated to them as a job employment
- Handicapped committees have been set up and certificates have been issued to many handicapped persons through Sadavan Camp.
- Women have been assisted several times by a Chattisgarh organization to Jyothi Seva Samithi.
- Chalivendra centers were set up for the people during the summer for the welfare of people.
- Step by step he built his career strong in solving every problem and participated at every level irrespective of the zone, constituency.
- He organized the blood camps and medical camps, checkups in the village and helped members by distributing medicines, and other essential things to the people and also he donated blood for the needy people.
- Ramesh conducted awareness programs in colleges and motivates them for their bright future.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Ramesh provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructure such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- Ramesh fought for the issues of nursery and organized many awareness programs on the importance of plants to the students and for villagers.
He Stood up for students who are doing nursing.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Ramesh.
- Participated in Village development activities like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Awareness programs have been set up to keep the youth at the forefront to render service.
- Many development and social activities have been performed by the organization.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- Ramesh financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
- Ramesh distributed vegetables, fruits, and essential things in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.