District Vice-President of BC Welfare, Founder & Chairman of Jana Jagruthi Society, BJP, Nizamabad, Nizamabad Urban, Telangana.
Bhushan is the District Vice-President of BC Welfare from the Nizamabad Urban. He was born on 20-01-1985 to Mohan & Meera Bhai in Nizamabad, Telangana.
He has completed his SSC Standard from Dubba High School at Nizamabad. He studied Intermediate at Kakatiya College.
He has attained his Graduation from Kakatiya University at Nizamabad. He was doing Business(Real-Estate Own Venchars).
Bhushan Started his political journey in 2007 with the NSUI(National Students’ Union of India) and was the Active Leader.
He worked as a District Secretary of Nizamabad from the NSUI. Bhushan Has been An NUSI Leader for 5years.
Bhushan joined the Indian National Congress Party(INC) and was an Active Member.
In 2014, Bhushan is the Founder & Chairman of the Jana Jagruthi Society and was did many Social Activities. He was the President of the Jana Jagruthi Society.
In 2014, He joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) Party under the Laxminarsaiah and was the Active Leader.
In 2017, Bhushan appointed as a District Vice-President of BC Welfare from the Nizamabad Urban, Telangana.
He Participated in Vanta Varpu, Rasta Roko Sakala Janula Samme Program. He participated in Telangana Movement and did Padayarta at Kakatiya University.
Bhushan was the President of Kshatriya(Khatri) Samaj from the Nizamabad, Telangana.
Later on, Bhushan joined the BJP(Bharatiya Janata Party) in 2020 and was the Active Leader of Nizamabad, Telangana.
In 2002, Bhushan Married Veena and has 2 children. one Son Vishal and 2nd Son Thrishal.
- He distributed many things to the Schools’ students like books, Bags, Belts, Shoes, School uniforms, and Stationary things, and Financial help to the School Students under the Jana Jagrithi Society.
- He Participated in Swach Bharath Program and Tree Planitestion. he provided Pensions for needy People.
- Bhushan distributed bedsheets, fruits, to the Oldage People and conducted the Blood Donations Camps.
- Bhushan distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- He involves in many of the social activities like Harithaharam, Palle Pragathi, Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his area, and development activities like CC
- Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his area.
- Bhushan distributed books, aprons to the Degree students with his own money.
- He provided money to every dead family.
- Bhushan distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time in his town.
- He provided free tuition and education to poor students.
- Bhushan has been giving pensions to over the people.
- He provided Education and Tutions for Poor People with his own Money.
- Bhushan Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in the Area
- He was Street lights were set up and Some roads were paved in the Area.
- Bhushan Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- He has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
Village & Mandal: Nizamabad, District: Nizamabad Urban, State: Telangana
Mobile: 72860 61116, 9848410314
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
రైతు ధర్నా కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా రైతులకు నష్ట పరిహారం చెలించాలని తహాసిల్ దార్ గారికి వినతి పత్రాన్ని బీజేపీ అధ్వర్యంలో సమర్పించారు.
రైతు ధర్నా కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా రైతులకు నష్ట పరిహారం చెలించాలని తహాసిల్ దార్ గారికి వినతి పత్రాన్ని సమర్పించారు బీజేపీ అధ్వర్యంలో జై అఖండ భారత్ గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
అప్పల ప్రసాద్ మరియు ప్రకాష్ గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
News Paper Clippings
Photos of Gattadi Bhushan
Born in Nizamabad
Completed SSC Standard
From Dubba High School at Nizamabad
Joined in the NSUI
from Kakatiya College
Founder & Chairman
of Jana Jagruthi Society
with the Support of Jana Jagruthi Society
Joined in the Cogress Party
of Congress Party
District Vice-President of BC Welfare
of Nizamabad Urban
Real-Estate Own Venchars
Joined in the TRS
of Kshatriya(Khatri) Samaj from the Nizamabad.
Joined in the BJP