Women Protection Force (WPF) Founder, Telangana State Convenor, Telangana.
Ganta Venkat is Women Protection Force (WPF) Founder for both the Indian States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and he also Telangana State convenor.
Venkat was born on 13th of April 1991 to the couple Mr. Ganta Anjaiah and Mrs. Ganta Yadamma at Kasthala Village.
Venkat completed his Secondary Education in the year 2006 from ZPHS Chandur, Kasthala.He attained his Intermediate in the year 2008 from Government Junior College Nalgonda.
He obtained his Graduation in the year 2012 from Dr. Amdedkar College, Hyderabad.
Venkat has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people . He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by who work for the women protection.
Venkat feels that today, we call upon the world leaders to change their strategic policies in favor of peace and prosperity. We call upon the world leaders that all of these deals must protect women and children’s rights. A deal that goes against the rights of women is unacceptable.
Venkat along with his friends Prasad and Suresh started the organization called Women Protection Force (WPF).
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Telangana State Convenor of WPF, and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
About WPF Organization:
This organization was formed to combat injustices against women !.
This organization is working for the elimination of dowry harassment, the elimination of child marriages, the elimination of feticide, the elimination of sexual harassment, financial freedom!
Why WPF was formed :
When in the early days, there were severe issues like the Sati system, no widow remarriage, devadasi system and more. While most of them are not prevalent now, there are new issues that women face. They may be not the same but they are still as severe as the early ones. They hinder the growth of a country and make the women feel inferior.
Firstly, violence against women is a very grave issue faced by women in India. It is happening almost every day in various forms. People turn a blind eye to it instead of doing something. Domestic violence happens more often than you think. Further, there is also dowry-related harassment, marital rape, genital mutilation and more.
Next up, we also have the issues of gender discrimination. Women are not considered equal to men. They face discrimination in almost every place, whether at the workplace or at home. Even the little girls become a victim of this discrimination. The patriarchy dictates a woman’s life unjustly.
Venkat as a Telangana State Convenor of WPF executed his tasks effectively and adhering to the Foundation policies and guidelines in striving hard to reduce the problems faced by women and also in protecting the women.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Social and Development Activities:
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Venkat provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary, and my services were not limited to the village’s people but also extended to the district’s population.
- Venkat Swamy has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children, and helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- Venkat provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to people in badgpet and the homeless, while following the procedures in place and distributed Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quarantine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
కొత్త క్యాలెండరు రిలీజ్ చేస్తున్న గంట వెంకట్..
WPF ఆవిర్భావ సమావేశం లో..
ప్రసంగాలలో పాల్గున్న ప్రముఖులు
హనుమాన్ జయంతి సందర్భంగా ఆటో కార్మిక సోదరులకు పండ్ల పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది.