Gangireddy Bhaskar Reddy
Mandal General Secretary, Raipole, Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, TRS.
Gangireddy Bhaskar Reddy is an Indian Politician of the TRS Party and Mandal General Secretary of Raipole in Ranga Reddy District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 16th of April 1984, BhaskarReddy was born to the couple Mr. Gangireddy Sathi Reddy and Mrs. Gangireddy Shobhamma and resided at the Village of Raipole in Ibrahimpatnam Mandal of Ranga Reddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2000, Bhaskar Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Raipole, Rangareddy and completed his Intermediate course from Pragna Junior College placed at Dilsukhnagar in 2002.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Spoorthy Degree College in 2005.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Bhaskar Reddy began his political career in the year 2008, shortly after completing his studies, by joining the Indian National Congress (INC) Party, which was founded by Dadabhai Naroji and led by Sonia Gandhi, with the goal of addressing the people’s political requirements while also offering a modest service.
With the idea of providing services to people even diplomatically, Bhaskar Reddy served as the Youth Congress Mandal General Secretary of Ibrahimpatnam in Ranga Reddy District from INC in 2008 and performed very hard for the victory of the party.
In the year 2012, His dedication to work and his involvement in every activity earned him the honorary status of Kisan Cell Mandal President of Ibrahimpatnam in Rangareddy District to expand his services to the Zonal Level.
In the respective year 2020, he joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the TRS Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2021, led to his promotion to the Mandal General Secretary of Raipole from TRS to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people till date.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
Bhaskar Reddy’s Wife naming as Gangireddy Jyothi was elected as the MPTC of Raipole from TRS. Bhaskar Reddy with the association of his Wife has performed social activities which led to the development of the village.
- Under the auspices of Higher authorities, the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme, Shadi Mubarak, CM Relief Fund, and cheques were handed over to the beneficiaries.
- He accompanied multiple Mandal and District level party meetings in the town, and he also organized Party Membership Programs for the members of the parties.
- During his statement, he addressed the public about the development and welfare efforts carried out on behalf of the government by the Party.
- A significant number of party development activities were carried out in the area needed to aid the party’s strengthening.
- While serving as a TRS activist, he will be accessible to the general public during challenging times. he is constantly engaged in a battle to resolve the problems of the people, and petitions are being delivered to the appropriate authorities.
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- Bhaskar Reddy in exchange for a substantial fee for the commodities produced by the farmer, strove tirelessly to improve a lot of the farmers throughout his reign.
- Every year, on the anniversary of the birth and death anniversaries of national leaders and freedom fighters, Bhaskar Reddy and the BJP Party Leaders commemorate the anniversary and express gratitude to them for their contributions to the country.
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality and is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Bhaskar Reddy was primarily concerned with issues pertaining to students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with life necessities and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- Bhaskar Reddy sneaked forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- He helped the poor by distributing items such as masks, hand sanitizers, and food, as well as monetary assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 3-69, Landmark: Near BSNL Telephone Tower, Village: Raipole, Mandal: Ibrahimpatnam, District: Ranga Reddy, Constituency: Ibrahimpatnam, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 501508.
Mobile: 99892 73234, 97019 99326
Bio-Data of Mr. Gangireddy Bhaskar Reddy
Name: Gangireddy Bhaskar Reddy
DOB: 16th of April 1984
Father: Mr. Gangireddy Sathi Reddy
Mother: Mrs. Gangireddy Shobhamma
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Gangireddy Jyothi
Political Party: TRS Party
Present Designation: Mandal General Secretary
Education Qualification: Graduation
Permanent Address: Raipole, Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Rrddy, Telangana.
Contact No: 99892 73234, 97019 99326.
“I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.”
లబ్దిదారులకు రిలీఫ్ ఫండ్ చెక్కులను అందించడం జరిగింది.
తెరాస రంగారెడ్డి జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుడు, ఇబ్రహీంపట్నం శాసనసభ్యులు “మంచిరెడ్డి కిషన్ రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
రాయపోల్ కొత్త గ్రామ పంచాయతీ భవన నిర్మించడం జరుగుతుంది.
తెరాస రాష్ట్ర నాయకులు “మంచిరెడ్డి ప్రశాంత్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన తెరాస నాయకులు . కలిసిన సమయంలో
రోడ్డు విస్తరణ పనులు
రాయపూర్ గ్రామం లో రోడ్డు విస్తరణ పనులు చేయడం జరుగుతుంది.
రాయపోల్, ముక్నూర్ గ్రామపంచాయతీ పరిధిలో cc రోడ్డు నిర్మాణం చేపట్టడం జరిగింది
డ్రైనేజీ పైప్ లైన్
రాయపోల్ గ్రామం లో డ్రైనేజీ పైప్ లైన్ వేయించడం జరిగింది
Muknoor గ్రామం లో రైతు వేదిక నిర్మించడం జరిగింది
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి సేవలను కొనియాడారు..
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం
తెలంగాణ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా తెలంగాణ ప్రత్యేక రాష్ట్రము ఏర్పాటు కోసం ప్రాణాలను అర్పించిన అమరవీరులకు జోహార్లు తెలువుతూ జెండాను ఎగరవెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
Born in Raipole Village
of Ranga Reddy District, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Raipole
from Pragna Junior College, Dilsukhnagar
from Spoorthy Degree College
Joined in INC
Youth Congress Mandal General Secretary
of Ibrahimpatnam, INC
Kisan Cell Mandal President
of Ibrahimpatnam, INC
Joined in TRS
Mandal General Secretary
of Raipole, TRS