Gangireddy Balvanthreddy Raipole Sarpanch
Sarpanch, Sarpanch, Raipole, Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, TRS,
Gangireddy Balvanthreddy Raipole Sarpanch is an Indian Politician of TRS and Sarpanch of Raipole in Ibrahimpatnam at Ranga Reddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 05th of June 1987, Gangireddy Balvanthreddy was born to the couple of Mr: Gangireddy Sathireddy and Gangireddy Sobhamma resided in the village of Raipole in Ibrahimpatnam Mandal at Ranga Reddy District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2002, Gangireddy Balvanthreddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Prathiba Junior College at Ibrahimpatnam in the year 2004.
He finished his Graduation from New Noble Degree College located at Dilsukhnagar in the year 2004.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Gangireddy Balvanthreddy started his career as School President of Zilla Parishad High School in the year 1997 to 2002, and ever since he started the profession he has simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
Before completing his education, in the year 2004, Balvanthreddy entered politics with a passion to serve the people by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) as an Active Member to promote the right perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in students.
Balvanthreddy turned into a Politician by joining the National Students’ Union of India (NSUI) dies, the student wing of INC, in 2004 while completing his education and began assisting the students regardless of ethnicity, religion, language, or creed.
Under the auspices of NSUI, he has been designated as President of Raipole in the year 2004-2006, in the battle against the government over the issues that are being experienced by students.
Later, he was appointed as Mandal Secretary of Ibrahimpatnam in Ranga Reddy from NSUI in the year 2007-2009.
In the year 2013, Balvanthreddy began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Balvanthreddy expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Upon Joining, he was elected as 9th Ward Member and Vice Sarpanch of Raipole from INC in 2013, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing out his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Sarpanch of Raipole in the year 2019 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Balvanthreddy was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Telangana Sarpanch Forum Vice President of Raipole in Ibrahimpatnam at Ranga Reddy District in the year 2019.
Later, In the year 2020, Balvanthreddy switched from INC to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Career in Community:
In the year 2016, Balvanthreddy Joined in, and he was appointed Reddy Sangham at Ibrahimpatnam Mandal in Ranga Reddy District.
As a Part of Reddy Sangham, Balvanthreddy was designated as Vice President of Reddy Sangham at Raipole Village in Ibrahimpatnam Mandal in the year 2016-2018.
Activities Performed Recently:
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Teja Venkatesh distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- To address the concerns of the local community, Balvanthreddy organized the New Grama Panchayat in their village.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Balvanthreddy will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Balvanthreddy has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious of the National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Balvanthreddy was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruit, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause as well as provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Balvanthreddy continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village as well as others who were in need received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region that is contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
Name: Gangireddy Balvanthreddy Raipole Sarpanch
Father: Mr. Gangireddy Sathireddy
Mother: Mrs. Gangireddy Sobhamma
Present Designation: Sarpanch
Education Qualification: Completed Graduation
Permanent Address: Raipole, Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy, Telangana
Contact No: 9701999326, 9848936810.
“The Courage Of A True Leader To Execute Up His Vision Originates From His Enthusiasm, Not From His Authority.”
గ్రామంలో గ్రామ పంచాయతీ కొత్త బిల్డింగ్ భూమి పూజ శంకుస్థాపన చేస్తూ ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన గంగిరెడ్డి బలవంత్రెడ్డి గారు.
రాయపోల్ గ్రామానికి చెందిన 14 మంది లబ్ధిదారులకు 1401624 లక్షల రూపాయల కళ్యాణలక్ష్మి & షాదీముబారక్ చెక్కులను అందజేసిన గౌరవ ఎమ్మెల్యే శ్రీ మంచిరెడ్డి కిషన్ రెడ్డి గారు