Mandal Youth Congress Working President, Mothey, Suryapet, Kodad, Telangana, INC
Gangaraboina Balakrishna is an Indian Politician and current Mandal Youth Congress Working President from Mothey Mandal in Telangana State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 31st of October, 1992, Balakrishna was born to the couple Mr. Gangaraboina Yellaiah and Mrs. Gangaraboina Parvathamma and raised in Kudali Village of Suryapet district in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2009, Balakrishna obtained his School of Education from ZP High School, placed at Potlapahad in Suryapet, and in 2011 completed his intermediate course from Rajaram Junior College, Suryapet, Telangana.
DEMOCRATIC CAREER IN INC–
Balakrishna was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Balakrishna is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
In the year 2014, Balakrishna joined the Indian National Congress Party (INC) as he was passionate about politics and concurred to satisfy the political aspirations of the people while also doing a modest service and addressing conflicts raised in society.
Balakrishna takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities in accordance with a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Because of his commitment, enthusiasm, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the requirements of the people in the state, In the year 2018, Balakrishna was designated as Village Youth Congress President from Kudali of Suryapet district from INC by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
He won the admiration of the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him so that he was honored as the Mandal Youth Congress Working President from Mothey in the Indian State of Telangana for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him.
After gaining jurisdiction and executing every action as his responsibility for the wellbeing of the people, he continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with activities for Society’s development.
Balakrishna was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Balakrishna played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
As a Telangana Activist:
Balakrishna was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement, Balakrishna played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a separate State. Dhoom-Dham Event has been set up for the emergence of Telangana state.
School Developmental Activities-
- Balakrishna primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- Health clinics, including free dentistry and orthopedic clinics, are organized. providing low-income college students with free bus rides. mobilization of financial support for temple construction. the giving out of blankets to women in need.
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in the schools and Colleges.
- He changed the atmosphere of the hostel for students and raised the quality of the hostel environment by giving enough infrastructural amenities.
- He presented stationery to the schoolchildren and gave them books, which he encouraged them to read consistently and enthusiastically.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of Bus charges, and inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- Participating very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election and briefly explaining the rules of the party to every single voter, Balakrishna worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He is adamantly opposed to the state government removing new agricultural legislation and other beneficial provisions that would aid farmers in their survival.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Balakrishna has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-
- Balakrishna sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Balakrishna assisted people by providing meals to them on following certain precautionary measures.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
HNO: 1-12/3, Land Mark: GP Office, Village: Kudali, Mandal: Mothey, District: Suryapet, Constituency: Kodad, State: Telangana, Pincode: 508212
ప్రముఖ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి మాట్లాడడం జరిగింది.
మహాత్మా గాంధీ గారు స్వాతంత్ర పోరాట సమరయోధులు వారు శాంతియుతంగా స్వతంత్రం కొరకు పోరాడిన వ్యక్తి వారి ఆశయాలకు అనుగుణంగా గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఒక్క యువకులు నడవాలని గాంధీ గారి సేవలను కొనియాడారు..
Born in Kudali
From ZP High School, Potlapahad
From Rajaram Junior College, Suryapet, Telangana.
Joined in the INC
Village Youth Congress President
From INC, Kudali
Mandal Working President
From INC, Mothey