Gangannagowdavari Roop Kumar
Mandal Youth President, Gangavaram, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh,YSRCP
Gangannagowdavari Roop Kumar is currently monitoring the designation as Mandal Youth President from YSRCP at Gangavaram.
Early Life & Education:
He was born on 05-May-1983 to Gangannagowdavari Jayapal Gowda & Padma and raised up in Gangavaram Village located in the way of Chittor. He studied his Schooling in 2008 from Bharmarshi High School at Palamaner. He completed his higher education at Madhu Junior College at Palamaner Village in 2011.
He attained graduation with a degree from Sri Vani Degree College in 2014. He performed post-graduation at Palamaner in 2018 from SVCR Sri (Varra Chenna Reddy garu) Degree & PG College affiliated to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University – Andhra Pradesh. Roop Kumar extended his higher studies and presently pursuing a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) affiliated to SV University resided at Tirupathi.
Roop Kumar has been passionate about sports since childhood. Wherever the games were organized, Roop Kumar was an avid participant in Kabaddi. Roop Kumar is an active participant in Sports and was more interested in the game of Kabaddi than in all other games. He was selected as the Team Leader and captain for the Kabaddi Team for the skills he shows in the game of Kabaddi. As a team leader, Kumar coaches a lot to train his teammates to win the competition. He puts his full potential into winning his team.
Early Political Career:
In his educational career, Roop Kumar inspired by the service rendered by the politicians and he decided to become a role model as granting the solutions to the people’s problems and issues. In that aspect, Roop Kumar began his political journey in 2011, by joining into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. He designated in the position of Active Member.
For his honor and trustworthiness towards the designation in the period 2014, The village people living in Gangavaram appointed him to serve as Booth Convenor. He has been served with gratitude and constantly worked hard for the committed position till 2019.
With the dedication and sincerity towards the work, in 2019 the party members upgraded his position as Mandal Youth President from YSRCP. Since then he has been working by extending his service and work by accepting the respectable position.
- Roop Kumar is a Social Activist. He is a dedicated follower of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state-separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state. During the movement, The people of Ramaiah Mandal took part and completely played a key role in the foot march (padayatra) organized by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
- He actively involved in the programs organized by the YSRCP Political Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the YSRCP Party, the symbol and ideology of the YSRCP Party to the party leaders.
- He always woke up and stood up at the forefront for the party and slove issues raised on any problems.
- Roop Kumar involved and played a Primary role to develop the party.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the YSRCP Party to the upcoming leaders.
- By taking the work as his responsibility he took initiation to serve as YSRCP Activist.
- He respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topic.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- Roop Kumar carried out many social and developmental activities for the welfare of people.
- He delivered food and vegetables on behalf of ” SAI BANDHAN SEVA SAMITHI” and he will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things whatever they require.
- He donated blood in emergency need and organized a Blood Donation Camp and he took over their lives by providing them tablets for a month. He served helplessly to below-poverty people.
- Ravi Kumar conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problem issues.
- Ravi provides free eye checkups and treatment to the poor living in the village. He is doing his part by operating with his own money and giving his services to the people for those in need.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Ravi Patel Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness.
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and cast the plants in the village.
- As being a student he provided better infrastructures like Desktops, BlackBoard, Tube lights in schools. He organized special events in school and conducted programs like dancing,
- Motivation speeches, kabaddi, etc.. and also distributed prizes to the top 3 winners for the competitions.
- Roop Kumar fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Every Year he celebrated Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes books and pens to the students.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- He set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He formed and involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services Render in Pandemic Covid-19
- Roop Kumar Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, commissioners, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- He arranged buses for the flood victims and made them travel their home town and he served a lot by providing necessary things to victims.
- Roop Kumar organized seminar halls to explain the Pandemic Corona Virus and the need for Masks and Sanitizers.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all 3 months(Day and Nights) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- Roop Kumar constantly awake and available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.