Village President, Ramalingampally, Bhoodan-Pochampally, Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri, Telangana, TRS
Gangadevi Balakrishna is the Village President from TRS at Ramalingampally Village in the respective state of Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
He was born in the year 1986 and raised up in a small census town of Ramalingampally village of Bhoodan Pochampally Mandal in the state of Telangana. His parents were Mrs&Ms. Gangadevi Laxmaiah.
In the year 2005, he completed his Higher Board of Education from Shantiniketan High School resided at Pochampally.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
Shortly after the accomplishment of his education, Balakrishna commenced his political career in the year 2001 by joining Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) founded by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao who is the Indian politician serving as the first and current Chief Minister of Telangana.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As being a part of TRS, Balakrishna expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
He garnered the people’s affection and extended his services by expanding his responsibilities as the Village President of Ramalingampally in the year 2008 to care about the difficulties that arose in the society.
He won the admiration of the party and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that in the respective year,i.e in 2015, he was re-elected with the admired position of Village President from TRS political Party and served with gratitude till the year 2018.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
During Telangana Movement, Balakrishna played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
Maha Dharna was held at the Clock Tower Center for the separate state of Telangana.
As being a part of the fight for the state Telangana, Balakrishna has been organized Padayatra and fought of Telangana State along with party members in Kakatiya University.
Under the auspices of the Telangana movement, non-stop protests were held for 25 days.
During Telangana Movement:
He organized and involved in Rasta Roko from a distance of Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri District.
He participated in many social Programs and involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a Separate State.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba and many more dharnas and ralleys were held in continuous movement.
He formed Youth students to fight for the Telangana State and to bring Telangana as a separate state..
TRS Political Activities:
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He joined a large group of people and women in the party and helped them when they needed it.
- Balakrishna actively engaged in the Party’s initiatives and participates in them.
- He enthusiastically engages in the Door-to-Door election campaign and works hard to bring in more voters to won the party in his locality.
- He organized and was involved in Political Party Joining meetings.
- He has been serving and assisting the party members whenever they are in need.
- Balakrishna explained to the people about the welfare and development activities done by the respective Party.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
His Extended his Services and Contributed Developmental Activities:
- He held and implemented many instrumental Development activities in Ramalingampally as part of the intention that the Ramalingampally should become a role model to neighboring colonies.
- Like he resolved the problems of village developmental issues and also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and Palle Pragathi.
- conducted activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- In order to solve the water problem in every house of Ramalingampally Colony people Balakrishna installed taps and solved the water issues by providing pure drinking water.
- As there is damage to the Pipelines of Water Tank in the village, he Renovated the pipelines with his own money.
- He laid kuccha roads in the distance from Narsammakunta and continued construction to Ramalingampally Village.
- He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He assists Orphans, disabled people, senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- Balakrishna set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He formed and was involved in many Social Services and Charity Programs and eradicated hungriness for the people and gave them fascinated life.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Balakrishna fights over every issue raised in the town and worked to solve the issues.
- He distributed stationery items to the school children and gave them books to prepare for exams.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic Covid:
During First Wave of Corona-
- Balakrishna stepped forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- He provided meals to the corona victims in the period of lockdown.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Balakrishna moved forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provided financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and delivered vegetables to the poor, and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second Wave of Corona-
- Balakrishna visited the hospitals and asked the hospital staff to provide oxygen cylinders for the corona victims who were seriously ill.
- Balakrishna also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He contributed Beds, Proper medicines in public and private hospitals. Balakrishna talked to the doctors and said to provide better healing in Government Hospitals.
- During the corona boom, Balakrishna held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
- He has demanded the government to include the cost of corona disease in the Arogyasree card, saying that the middle class and poor families are dying due to the booming corona disease and not being able to afford proper treatment at home.
- He constantly prays for the corona victims that they should get well soon in these critical periods.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.