SC Cell District President, Dumpalagattu, Kadapa, Khajipet, Mydukur, Telangana, TDP
Ganga Subbarayudu is the SC Cell District President of Kadapa from the TDP. He was born on 30th March 1972 in Dumpalagattu. His parents were Subbarayudu and Subbamma.
Subbarayudu completed his schooling at ZP high school, Khajipet. From 1987-1989, he received Intermediate at Kadapa.
A career in Politics:
In the year 1983, Subbarayudu officially entered into Active Politics with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). TDP is a regional Indian political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29-March-1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
Subbarayudu became a Devotee of TDP as he liked the successful party style in doing justice to all sections.
He was selected and served as Mandal President of Khajipet from the TDP. In 1987, Subbarayudu becomes the Member of the Student’s Federation of India(SFI) and started fighting over student issues. He served in the SFI from 1987-1988. Subbarayudu becomes a Member of the District Executive Committee. In 1999, he left the TDP. Then after he switches over to the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP).
He played an active role in Save Amaravathi, Vishaka Ukku Andhrula Hakku programs.
Within a short period of time, Subbarayudu got a great reputation among the people. He took charge as District Joint Secretary from Kadapa in 1999. He is no longer served in the TDP.
Subbarayudu re-joined the TDP party in 2020. The party officials appointed him as SC Cell District President of Kadapa from the TDP due to his active participation and he is currently working in the position. Subbarayudu has always condemned the atrocities committed against women in society. He was constantly fighting for their protection. In recognition of his ongoing contributions, the officers appointed him SC-ST Women Rights District Joint Secretary from Kadapa
-Party leader Akula Krishnareddy said the Prajarajyam party was fighting on behalf of the people to provide social justice to all. Sarees were distributed to the villagers in Patimidapalle village to mark the New Year. Party leaders Shivareddy and district committee member Subbarayudu were present on the occasion.
-Krishnareddy, the leader of the Prajarajyam party, said that the party would stand by the people and fight for social justice for all. Sarees were distributed to the villagers in Patimidapalle village to celebrate the New Year. He told reporters on the occasion that 60 families had joined the PRP.
-PRP members demanded the closure of belt shops at Patimidapalle in the zone and a total of 6 shops operating at Patimedapalle adjacent to the Kadapa-Kurnool National Highway.
Social Service to be a Active Leader:
- Subbarayudu protests and holds dharnas against the decisions taken by the government against the people and seeks justice for the people.
- He has actively participated in the programs like Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Subbarayudu and party leaders participated in the Rama Mandir money collecting program.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- Subbarayudu provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- He conducted Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Subbarayudu demanded that the government issue notifications quickly and protect the unemployed from suicide.
-Subbarayudu rendered his service to the people of Satharam village even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
-He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
-He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Subbarayudu put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
పార్టీ పిలుపుమేరకు 12 గంటల నిరాహార ధీక్షలో పాల్గొన్న SC Cell District President మన సుబ్బారాయుడు గారు
ప్రజల కు ఇచ్చిన వాగ్దానాలు నెరవేర్చకుండా పేదల మేడకు తాళ్లు వేస్తున్నారని టీడీపీ నేతలు భారీ ర్యాలీ చేపట్టడం జరిగింది
SC Cell District President Subbarayudu at various TDP Programs
Born in Dumpalagattu village
at ZP high school, Khajipet
through the TDP
Member of Student's Federation of India(SFI)
District Joint Secretary
Joined in the PRP
Re-Joined in the TDP
SC Cell District President
from the TDP
of Khajipet from the TDP
Member of the District Executive Committee
District Joint Secretary
SC-ST Woman Rights