Ganduri Narsimha Mudiraj
2nd Ward Councillor, Chandur, Nalgonda, Munugode, Telangana, INC.
Ganduri Narsimha Mudiraj is an Indian Politician and 2nd Ward Councillor of Chandur in Nalgonda from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Narsimha was born into a rural middle-class family on the 14th of April 1978 for the couple Mr. Ganduri Madhu and Mrs. Ganduri Ramulamma at Chandur Village of Nalgonda District in the State of Telangana in India.
He never believed in Fancy education. He had a simple education background as anyone and everyone does like Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School resided at Chandur of Nalgonda District in 1994, and completed his undergraduate from Government Junior College placed at Nalgonda in 1996.
Narsimha attained his Graduation with Degree from Nagarjuna Degree College located at Nalgonda in 1999. Despite handling huge family responsibilities, he always had greater achievements Professionally and Educationally.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
While he was studying Intermediate, In the year 1995, Narsimha began his Political Career by entering the National Students’ Union of India(NSUI) the student wing of the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to solve students’ problems.
On the one hand, he is continuing his education and on the other, he is desperately fulfilling his responsibilities as the Active Member of NSUI to solve the issues raised between the students.
For his work and service, while being in the NSUI, Narsimha was awarded as the “Best Union Leader” by his higher authorities.
In the year 1998, Narsimha joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of INC Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
For his determination, he was elected as the District Chief Organizer of Nalgonda to discharge his duties from 1998 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party.
Narsimha’s unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of State Secretary of Telangana and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He extended his service and was elected by the people for the respectable position of 2nd Ward Councillor of Nalgonda District from INC in 2013 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position.
From the moment he was given the positions till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Narsimha with INC leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- The greatness of Sonia Gandhi was propagated from house to house that the state of Telangana was made possible by the Sonia Gandhi and the complications under the Indiramma Housing Schemes were resolved by sanctioning the lands to the holders.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Narsimha participated in a dharna which was held at Delhi demanding that black laws be repealed and he was arrested during the dharna.
- Narsimha and all the party leaders held a dharna together to protest against the illegal demolition of the houses of poor people.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Srinivas worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- Dirty drains were covered in the expectation that by closing the drains and the Dumping Yards, the odor and sickness that emanated from them would be stopped.
- As a part of environmental protection, Sudharshan Reddy has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Narsimha Conducted Swachh Bharat Program on the saying of One step towards cleanliness by sanctioning loans for constructing restrooms in every house of the village.
- Ration card-related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problems.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people to make ends meet but cirucmstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to elderly people.
- He provided the CM Relief Fund on behalf of the government to those suffering from health problems.
- Narsimha offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Narsimha acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Narsimha responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Narsimha as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
టాలీవుడ్ పరిశ్రమ ప్రముఖ సినీ నటులను మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలసిన చందూర్ 2వ వార్డ్ కౌన్సిలర్ గండూరి నర్సింహా గారు.
రాజీవ్ రత్న గాంధీ గారి జయంతి
భారత దేశ మాజీ ప్రధాన మంత్రి రాజీవ్ రత్న గాంధీ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగ వారి యొక్క విగ్రహానికి పూల మాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి ఘటించడం జరిగింది.
ఇందిరా ప్రియదర్శిని గాంధీ గారి జయంతి
భారత జాతీయ కాంగ్రెస్ యొక్క కేంద్ర వ్యక్తి, భారతదేశ 3వ ప్రధానమంత్రి, భారతదేశానికి ఏకైక మహిళా ప్రధాన మంత్రి ఇందిరా ప్రియదర్శిని గాంధీ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగ వారి యొక్క విగ్రహానికి పూల మాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి ఘటించడం జరిగింది.
Mr. Ganduri Narsimha with Eminent Leaders
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు మరియు వాయనాడ్ పార్లమెంట్ సభ్యులు “రాజీవ్ గాంధీ” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
డిప్యూటీ ఫ్లోర్ లీడర్, నల్గొండ పార్లమెంట్ సభ్యులు మరియు నల్గొండ అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గం మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే “కోమటి రెడ్డి వెంకట్ రెడ్డి” గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
మునుగోడు నియోజకవర్గ శాసన సభ సభ్యులు , మాజీ శాసన మండలి సభ్యులు “కోమటి రెడ్డి రాజు గోపాల్ రెడ్డి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన నర్సింహా గారు.