Party Activist, Nellipatla, Baireddipalle, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, Palamaner, TDP.
Gandodhi Tajbasha is an Indian Politician of TDP and a Party Activist of Nellipatla in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 19th of June 1986, Tajbasha was born to the couple Mr. Gandodhi Shameel Basha and Mrs. Gandodhi Razia Bee and raised in the village of Nellipatla in Baireddipalle Mandal of Chittoor District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Tajbasha obtained his Secondary School Certificate from Zilla Parishad High School at Nellipatla in Chittoor in 2003.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification, Shiva turned professional by setting up a business of his own in the field of Travel in 2015, and ever since he started he simultaneously handling his family responsibility.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 2014 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As a Party Activist, he worked to exceed his capabilities for the party’s advancement and invest a lot of exertion for the party’s victory from the day he enrolled.
As being a part of TDP, Tajbasha expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Tajbasha expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in the society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Tajbasha mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostels without any restriction for a single student and suggested the hoteliers provide better facilities to the students and complained to provide propper food in the hostels.
- He analyzes the electoral register and notifies individual voters concerning the voting mechanism, as well as access to those to those who would do not receive a voter identification card.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Tajbasha has been set up and implemented many district-level Social activities and served the people who are in need.
- Tajbasha sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
గందోడి తాజ్బాషా ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్లోని చిత్తూరు జిల్లా నెల్లిపట్లలో టీడీపీకి చెందిన భారతీయ రాజకీయ నాయకుడు మరియు పార్టీ కార్యకర్త.