District Congress Committee Joint Secretary, Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy, Telangana, Congress
Gandla Shivanandam is the District Congress Committee Joint Secretary, Ranga Reddy, and in Incharge of the Sangareddy District from Human Rights. He was born on 06-02-1978 to Sangameshwar and Nagamani. In 1990, He completed his schooling at No.1 high school, Thandur. He attained Intermediate from Govt junior college, Thandur in 1994.
In 2017, Shivanandam graduated with a Degree from Sri Ananthapadmanabha degree college, Vikarabad.
Shivanandam entered into Active Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party. He worked as a Party Activist from the Congress party. He gave his contributions to Padayatra in the Chevella constituency.
On 29-01-2017, Shivanandam appointed officially as District Congress Committee Joint Secretary, Ranga Reddy and he continues in this position till now. He was selected as Constituency President of International Human Rights, Vikarabad on 19-08-2017. Since 2020, Shivanandam serving as in Incharge of the Sangareddy District from Human Rights.
- Shivanandam is also a Social Activist. He did a lot of service to the village people.
- He provided a water facility in the village.
- Sanctioned Pensions to the old age people.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people every year.
- Shivanandam gave financial assistance to the village people for funeral programs.
- He has been celebrated freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries every year and distributes fruits to the poor people.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- He made people aware of the dangers of using plastic and completely avoided the use of plastic.
Service During Covid-19
- Shivanandam served in the Covid-19 period also.
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He also provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.