Gampa Sudheer Kumar
District Secretary of Kulavivaksha Vyathireka Porata Sangam, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Gampa Sudheer Kumar is a District Secretary of Kulavivaksha Vyathireka Porata Sangam of Nellore in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
Childhood and Education:
On the 15th of August 1989, Gampa Sudheer Kumar was born to a couple Mr. Gampa Sheshaiah and Mrs. Gampa Vajaramma resided in the village of Madaraju Gudur in Nellore Rural at Nellore district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 2004, Sudheer Kumar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Madaraju Gudur and completed his 2-years course of Intermediate from SVGS Junior College located at Nellore in Andhra Pradesh in the year 2006.
He finished his Graduation from Chandra Reddy Degree College located at Nellore in 2008 and obtained his Post Graduation from Geethanjali PG College at Nellore.
He completed his Master of Social Work from Vikrama Simhapur in the year 2016-2018 and pursuing his LLB from VR Law College located at Nellore in the year 2022.
A career in Politics:
In the continuation of his Education, Sudheer Kumar began his political career through the Communist Party of India (CPI) as a Member and started rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion for the growth and development of Backward Classes along with religious.
In the Continuation of his Education, Sudheer Kumar began his political career by joining the SFI-Student Federation of India, which is an Indian left-wing student organization politically aligned to the Communist Party of India and served as the Division Secretary of Madaraju Gudur by rendering service to the students and people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion in 2006.
Later, he was designated as District Vice President of Nellore from 2009-2012 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was elected District President of Nellore in 2012-2014 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service led to his promotion to the State Vice President of Andhra Pradesh from SFI in 2012-2014 to promote the proper focus towards the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people until date.
His everlasting dedication and genuine effort earned him the post of District Secretary of Nellore District from the Nellore Law Student Association in the year 2021; since then, he has worked continuously for the people, considered their welfare, and garnered the utmost adoration of the people.
Ever since he started rendering services to the people with the assigned authority, he has constantly been working for them, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the People.
A career in Social Life:
In 2014, Sudheer Kumar Joined Kulavivaksha Vyathireka Porata Sangam (KVPS) and started his service to the people as a Member by sorting out the issues.
He was designated as District Secretary of Nellore District from Kulavivaksha Vyathireka Porata Sangam in 2014 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
School Development Activities:
- He solved every single problem faced by the students in school and College.
- As soon as it came to his notice that there were no proper facilities in the School, new furniture was arranged.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostel without restrictions for a single student.
- Sudheer Kumar mainly focused on students like Fee reimbursement and Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Sudheer Kumar laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- He politely conversed with the headmaster of a school in Sadashivpet and persuaded 3 poor students to join the school at low fees.
- Every year on the 15th of August, Independence Day, and the 26th of January Republic Day celebrations are held at the school, and cultural events are organized. Plates and prizes are being awarded to the winners of the event.
- Sudheer Kumar mainly focused on issues related to students, like Fee reimbursement, Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- Sudheer Kumar laid a big platform for the students’ bright future by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in School.
- If somebody passed away during the Corona period, Sudheer Kumar and the party officials conducted cremation in the community.
- As a part of environmental protection, Sudheer Kumar has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the village.
- Sudheer Kumar expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families and by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- At the time of the carona, he provided rice bags, other food items, and groceries to everyone in the community.
- He provided everyone in the neighborhood with rice bags, other food supplies, and groceries during the carona.
- Food item packets for Vehicle drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who were deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many problems and gave Pensions like -Widow Pensions,old-age pensions, and Handicapped Pensions, and also dispensed White Ration Cards in the town.
- During his reign, roads were constructed as part of the colony’s socioeconomic development, and damaged roads were repaired as part of the program.
- A free Health Camp and Blood Donation camp have been conducted under the auspicious National Leaders Birth Anniversary in the areas of the weaker section.
- The pandemic had a devastating effect on people’s life. During the Covid crisis, it was challenging for regular people to stay alive.
- Sudheer Kumar was a responsible leader who maintained to contribute even when the situation was terrible.
- During the Pandemic Period, he handed out fruits, meal packets, and water bottles to the people living by the roadsides. In addition, he provided free blankets to those individuals. He donated monetarily to the cause and provided the migrants with food and rice bags.
- During the Corona crisis, the Annadhanam program was made available to front-line workers, including police officers, municipal employees, and emergency personnel.
- To combat the spread of the pandemic in Corona, he has organized an awareness campaign focusing on the need to keep a safe distance from infected individuals and use appropriate safety precautions.
- He offered sufferers of the covid virus financial assistance and the provision of vitamin pills, masks, and sanitizers.
- Even after the second wave of the covid infection, Sudheer Kumar continued to put his efforts into helping other individuals.
- The residents of the village, as well as others who were in need, received vegetables and fruits from him. The Covid-19 vaccination and the consequences of the virus were the subjects of awareness campaigns at camps and seminars that were conducted.
- The region contaminated with the coronavirus has been designated as a red zone, and residents have been informed of the necessary safety measures and precautions to take.
Biodata of Mr. Gampa Sudheer Kumar
Name: Gampa Sudheer Kumar
Father: Mr. Gampa Sheshaiah
Mother: Mrs. Ganpa Vajaramma
Education Qualification: MBA,MSW,B.ed ,LLB.
Political Party: CPM
Present Designation: Nellore Law Student Association District Secretary (NeLSA)
Permanent Address: Madaraju Gudur, Nellore Rural, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 94903 00505, 98850 66862
CPM నాయకుల అక్రమ అరెస్ట్ లను వ్యతికిస్తు సిపిఎం పార్టీ నెల్లూరు మండల కమిటీ ఆద్వర్యంలో మండల ఆఫీస్ నందు ప్రెస్ మీట్ నిర్వహించాడం జరిగింది
అన్న దానం మహా గొప్ప కార్యం కాని ఆకలితో ఉన్నవారికి అవసరం ఉన్నవారికి పెట్టడం పుణ్యఫలమని విశ్వచై అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమమును గ్రామంలో ఏర్పాటు చేసి పేదవాలి ఆకలిని తీర్చడం జరిగింది
నెల్లూరు రూరల్ పరిదిలోని కోండయాపాళెం నందు సబ్ ప్లాన్ నిదుల దుర్వనియేగం పై KVPS ఆద్వర్యంలో ప్రస్ మీట్ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది
సుధీర్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ఆసుపత్రిలో చికిత్స పొందుతున్న గర్భిణీ స్త్రీ లకు పండ్లు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
అన్ని ధనంలో కన్నా రక్త దానం మిన్న అనే నానుడిని అనుసరిస్తూ ప్రతి సంవత్సరం గ్రామంలో నిర్వహించే రక్త దాన శిబిరంలో పాల్గొని రక్త దానం చేసిన సుధీర్ కుమార్ గారు.
సమాజంలో అణగారిన వర్గాల సంక్షేమం కోసం అలుపెరగని కృషి చేసిన సంఘసంస్కర్త,స్వాతంత్య్ర సమరయోధులు, భారత మాజీ ఉప ప్రధాని, డా.బాబు జగజ్జీవన్ రామ్ గారి వర్థంతి సందర్భంగా బాబు జగజ్జీవన్ రామ్ గారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలలు వేసి నివాళులర్పించడం జరిగింది.
On the Occasion of Meeting
CPM పార్టీ జాతీయ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి గా ఎనికైన “సీతారాం ఏచూరి” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేయడం జరిగింది.