Village Youth Leader, Vemavaram, Machavaram, Guntur, Gurazala, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Galla Pichahari is an Indian Politician and current Village Youth Leader from the TDP Political Party at Vemavaram village in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION –
On the 22nd of January 1985, Pichahari was born to the couple Mr. Galla Lokaiah & Mrs. Galla Ganamma in Vemavaram village of Guntur district from the respective state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did, Pichahari acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2002 from ZP High School located at Vemavaram in Guntur and completed his Intermediate course in 2004 from St. Peters Junior College situated at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Soon after the conclusion of his studies, Pichahari began his professional career by setting up a Photo Studio business of his own named Amrutha Digitals, and ever since he commenced he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
In the year 2000, Pichahari commenced his political career by joining the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member of TDP.
Pichahari was a sincere TDP Party Activist right from his joining and propagating its principles from the beginning. He has been deeply attracted by the policies and ideals of the party and the vision of our great leader former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and was immensely inspired by the unique schemes introduced by the Nara Chandra Babu Naidu.
In recognition of his continued service in the year 2021, the party not only promoted him to the position of Village Youth Leader from Vemavaram village but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
From the start of this career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Pichahari was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the TDP Party.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in TDP Party. He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
Services Rendered in Pandemic COVID-19-
- Pichahari came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and 1500 food packets to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Pichahari came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Village: Vemavaram, Mandal: Machavaram, District: Guntur, Constituency: Gurazala, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 522435
Born in Vemavaram
From ZP High School, Vemavaram
From St. Peturs Junior College, Guntur
Joined in the TDP
Village Youth Leader
From TDP, Vemavaram