Galipalli Kamalakara Reddy
124 Division President, Allwyn, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana, BJP.
Galipalli Kamalakara Reddy is an Indian Politician of BJP and 124 Division President of Allwyn Colony in Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 12th of August 1983, Kamalakara Reddy was born in the village of Yellamma Banda in Medchal-Malkajgiri District in the Indian State of Telangana to the couple Mr. Galipalli Laxmareddy and Mrs. Galipalli Vijayalaxmi.
In the year 1998, Kamalakara Reddy acquired his SSC Standard from Bala Vidya Jyothi High School, Cherial, and completed his Undergraduate course at Vignana Jyothi Junior Colleg at Siddipet in 2000.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Government Degree College located at Siddipet in 2003 and finished his M.A Journalism from Rachana Journalism College at Narayanguda, Hyderabad in 2005.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before completing his education, in the year 2000, Kamalakara Reddy entered politics with a passion to serve the people by joining the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad(ABVP) and serving as an Active Member to promote the right perspective on the need for holistic and sustainable development in students.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Degree College Secretary from ABVP in 2002 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He holds several positions in ABVP during the student phase and shows his solutions to every problem faced by the students by providing his support. In the year 2006, Kamalakara Reddy then switched to Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) which is the youth wing of the BJP. As soon as he joined the party, In recognition of his earlier services to the people, the party unanimously handed over the responsibilities of BJYM Division Secretary of Hydernagar.
For his comprehensive commitment towards the service to the people in 2008, he upgraded his designation by receiving the honorable position of Division General Secretary of Allwyn in Medchal-Malkajgiri from BJYM and took responsibility by being completely involved in the development of the Party and welfare of the people and been following the rules assigned to him, fulfilling his responsibilities with a code of conduct.
Kamalakara Reddy takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2010, he was appointed as the Division General Secretary of Hyder Nagar by BJP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, in 2010, he was appointed and served as the Hyder Nagar General Secretary of BJP to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
He extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of Hyder Nagar Division General Secretary in 2014 to look after the people and the issues they are facing in the temple and the facilities to be provided and served with the assigned position.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Kamalakara Reddy was designated as the 124 Division President of Allwyn by BJP in 2019 by executing his responsibilities following a code of conduct and also for the benefit of the recognition.
Kamalakara Reddy was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e., from 2004-to 2014, Kamalakara Reddy played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharan’s to form Telangana as a separate State. Kamalakara Reddy was imprisoned while participating in the movement.
He set up a Vanta Varpu during the period of Rasta Roko and in programs of Sakala Jamula Samme, Bahiranga Saba, and many more dharnas and rallies were held in continuous movement.
He has been served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
Activities Performed Recently:
- A visit to all the pond occupations, FTLs, and buffer zones in the Alvin Colony Division was made at the request of the state party and the advice of the district presidents to inspect flood-prone regions in preparation for the next rainy season. In protest of the words made by the upcoming Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, the KTR funeral procession was organised at Mahakali Nagar Chowrasta, Alvin Colony Division, under the auspices of the leaders of the 4th Division.
- On the call of Telangana state president Bandi Sanjay and on the instructions of district president Gary, senior BJP leader Narender Reddy, as the principal guest, staged a dharna at the substation A.E office (pipeline road) at Allwyn Colony to protest Dr K Naresh’s increase in energy costs.
- After throwing firecrackers towards Yellammabanda Chowrasta from Nee PJR Nagar in the Alvin Colony Division on the eve of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s overwhelming victory in the four states, triumph celebrations were conducted at the Allwyn Colony Chowrasta Jelakanya Hotel across Mahakali Nagar and Jayanagar.
- At the request of the BJP state department, a BJP Bhim Deeksha was held at the Ambedkar statue at PJR Nagar, Yellambanda in Allwyn Colony division under the patronage of division head Kamalakar Reddy, in response to Chief Minister KCR’s disparaging remarks against the Indian Constitution.
- On the 73rd Republic Day of India, the National Flag was unfurled at the Division Party Office in Allwyn Colony Division this morning under the patronage of Division President Gaili Palli Kamalakar Reddy. In the following division, the national flag was unfurled in different locations.
- Galipalli Kamalakar Reddy, the division president, organised a demonstration at the divisional office under the auspices of Bandi Sanjay , who was peacefully demonstrating against the Telangana state government’s unlawful detaining him and filing bogus charges.
- A dharna was held to protest on behalf of the farmers demanding the abolition of the contributory pension scheme.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- BJP leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Kamalakara Reddy played a key role by participating in Bike Ralley, Dharnas, and protests for the local and land issues and the justice for the underprivileged.
- He organizes and involves in Minister Party meetings and Booth Committee Meetings at the Mandal level and the district level meetings.
- Kamalakara Reddy is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Kamalakara Reddy was actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- During his reign, roads were laid as part of the colony’s development program, as well as repairing damaged roads.
- On the occasion of Birth Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Kamalakara Reddy celebrates the occasion by organizing a Blood donation camp and conducting an Annadanam program at his Locality.
- To help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Kamalakara Reddy handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- Kamalakara Reddy continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for their survival and also assisted them during the financial crisis.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Kamalakara Reddy is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Kamalakara Reddy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Kamalakara Reddy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Kamalakara Reddy responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
Bio-Data of Galipalli Kamalakara Reddy
Name: Galipalli Kamalakara Reddy
DOB: 12th of August 1983
Father: Mr. Galipalli Laxmareddy
Mother: Mrs. Galipalli Vijayalaxmi
Present Designation: 124 Division President
Education Qualification: M.A Journalism
Permanent Address: Allwyn, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana.
Contact No: 98480 99283.
“True leaders don’t create followers. they create more number of Leaders.”
ఆల్విన్ కాలనీ డివిజన్ శక్తి కేంద్ర ఇంచర్జెల సమావేశం డివిజన్ కార్యాలయం లో జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు హరీష్ రెడ్డి గారు ముఖ్య అతిధి గా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది. ఈ సమావేశం లో శక్తి కేంద్ర ఇంఛార్జి ల పని తీరు, బూత్ కమిటీలు, భవిషత్తు కార్యక్రమాల గురించి చర్చించడం జరిగింది.
శేరిలింగంపల్లి నియోజక వర్గం ఆల్విన్ కాలని డివిజన్ లో డివిజన్ అధ్యక్షులు గలిపల్లి కమలాకర రెడ్డి అధ్యక్షతన, కంటెస్టేడ్ కార్పొరేటర్ సీనియర్ నాయకులు సురభి రవీందర్ రావు గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో ప్రజా సమస్యల పై గత వారం రోజులుగా పాద యాత్ర జరుగుతుంది. ముఖ్య అతిధిగా బీజేపీ కంటెస్టేడ్ MLA శ్రీ గజ్జల యోగానంద గారు విచ్చేసి, ఆల్విన్ కాలనీ ఫేస్ 2, ధరణి నగర్ ,చక్రధర్ నగర్ , పాపమ్మ బస్తి ,చంద్రమ్మ కాలనీ , మారెమ్మ కాలనీ , తదితర కాలనీల్లోని ప్రజలను కలసి వారి సమస్యలను అడిగి తెలుసుకున్నారు.
జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు శ్రీ పన్నాల హరీష్ రెడ్డి గారి సూచన మేరకు బేటీ బచావో బేటీ పడావో లో బాగంగా మహిళా మోర్చ ఆధ్వర్యంలో డివిజన్ లోని దత్తాత్రేయ కాలనీ లో అంగన్వాడీ కేంద్రాన్ని సందర్శించడం జరిగింది.
డివిజన్ శక్తి కేంద్రాల ఇంఛార్జి ల సమావేశం
ప్రజాస్వామ్య పరిరక్షణ దీక్ష
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
ఆల్విన్ కాలనీ డివిజన్ సమావేశం
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
కార్మిక కర్షక బీమా పథకం
డా. బాబూ జగ్జీవన్ రాం గారి జయంతి
స్వాతంత్ర్య సమర యోధులు, గొప్ప సంఘ సంస్కర్త, భారత మాజీ ఉప ప్రధాని డా. బాబూ జగ్జీవన్ రాం గారి జయంతి సందర్భంగా ఆ మహనీయుడికి శతకోటి వందనాలు తెలిపిన కమలాకర రెడ్డి గారు మరియు పార్టీ నాయకులు.
స్వచ్ఛ భారత్ కార్యక్రమం
చంద్రశేఖర్ ఆజాద్ 91 వ వర్ధంతి
జాతీయ జెండా ఆవిష్కరణ
ఉచిత కుట్టు మిషిన్ శిక్షణ కేంద్రం ప్రారంభోత్సవం
Participation in Dharna’s and Rallies
దిష్టి బొమ్మ దహన కార్యక్రమం
రాష్ట్ర పార్టీ పిలుపు మేరకు, జిల్లా అధ్యక్షుల సూచన మేరకు, రాబోయే వర్ష కాలం దృష్ట్యా ముంపునకు గురయ్యే ప్రాంతాలను స0దర్శిస్తూ ఆల్విన్ కాలనీ డివిజన్ లోని ఎల్లమ్మ చెరువు కబ్జాలు , FTL, buffer zone లను సందర్శించడం జరిగింది. తదుపరి భారత ప్రధాని శ్రీ నరేంద్ర మోడీ గారిని, పిల్ల పార్టీ మంత్రి KTR చేసిన వాక్యాలకు నిరసనగా ఆల్విన్ కాలనీ డివిజన్ మహాకాళి నగర్ చౌరస్తా లో KTR శవ యాత్ర తీసి , దిష్టి బొమ్మ దహన కార్యక్రమం 4 డివిజన్ నాయకుల అధ్వర్యంలో జరిగింది.
భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా ఆల్విన్ కాలనీ డివిజన్ లోని ఏళ్ళమ్మబండ చౌరస్తా లో డివిజన్ అధ్యక్షులు గాలిపల్లి కమలాకర రెడ్డి ఆధ్వర్యంలో పార్టీ జెండా ఆవిష్కరించడం జరిగింది. తదుపరి జయ నగర్ నుండి ఏళ్ళమ్మబండ వరకు ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించుడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షులు బండి సంజయ్ గారి పిలుపు మేరకు జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు గారి ఆదేశానుసారం భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ సీనియర్ నాయకులు నరేందర్ రెడ్డి గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో డాక్టర్ కె నరేష్ గారు ముఖ్య అతిథిగా విద్యుత్ చార్జీల పెంపునకు నిరసనగా ఆల్విన్ కాలనీ లోని విద్యుత్ సబ్ స్టేషన్ A.E office (pipeline road) నందు ధర్నా కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.