Gali Dane Gowda
Youth Leader, Ananthapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Gali Dane Gowda is a Youth Leader from YSRCP. He was born on 01-06-1993 to Rajanna & Kanchamma in Pullikunta village.
From 2007-2008, He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Amarapuram.
In 2011, Dana started his political entry through the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(often called YCP).
He was an Active Member of the Party and He was appointed as the Mandal Youth President in the year 2012 and discharged his duties.
He elected as a Youth Leader and since then serving in his respective designation.
He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) to all over the Constituencies.
He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
He distributed Masks to the villagers during the pandemic Covid-19.
Dane Gowda supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agriculture reforms.
- He participated in many social Programs and involved in Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, and Dharnas for the recognition Party.
- When Congress is in the ruling government, Dane Gowda comes forward and fight for the welfare of society against the anti-decisions made by the government.
- While YS. Jagan Mohan Reddy was in Samaradheeksha, Dane Gowda initiated for two days in support of it with his team.
- Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the un-healthy students and needy people in the village.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationary things to High School Students and motivates them to score high marks.
- Dane Gowda provided his financial support to the poor people in the village and also donated a certain amount to the merit students for their higher education.
- Distributed food and clothing to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- He financially contributed to the development of hostel Infrastructures such as benches, chairs, tube lights, beds, fans, and many more.
- He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards for villagers.
- provided meals and food to the needy and poor people by Dane Gowda.
Services during Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, and needy ones in the covid-19.
- He apportioned Masks, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
దీక్ష లో భాగంగా
స్వతంత్రదినోత్సవ సందర్బంగా, పిల్లలకు మిఠాయిలను పంచుతున్న గాలి దాన గారు..