Gaikwad Raja Bhai Vilas Kumar
Sarpanch, Takli Big, Madnur, Jukkal, Kamareddy, Telangana, TRS
Gaikwad Raja Bhai Vilas Kumar is the Sarpanch of Takli Big village from the TRS party. Vilas Kumar was born on 13-05-1989 to Anjan Bhai and Shankar. In 2009, He completed his schooling at ZP boys high school, Madnur, and completed Intermediate from Sai Keerthi junior college, Banswada in 2011.
In 2014, Vilas Kumar completed his Graduation(Degree) from Telangana University, Dichpally, Nizamabad. He earned his Post Graduation M.Sc in pharmaceutical chemistry at Telangana University in 2016. From 2017-2018, Vilas Kumar worked as a Chemistry Professor at Sri Chaitanya college, Kukatpally. Vilas Kumar married Raja Bhai.
He entered into Politics with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) party. In 2019, Vilas Kumar’s wife Raja Bhai elected as Sarpanch from Takli Big village from the TRS party with a huge majority and currently serving in this position.
Vilas Kumar played a key role in the Telangana Movement and took part in Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Vanta Varpu, Bahiramba Sabha, Rasta Rocos, Protest programs, Bike Rallies.
- Vilas Kumar served a lot for the village people. He laid CC roads, cleared drainage issues, put street lights.
- Provided a water facility, provided food to the beggars.
- Participated in Haritha Haram, Swachh Bharath programs, gave awareness on how to keep surroundings clean.
- Sanctioned ration cards, pensions to the old age people.
- He has been provided food, dresses to the orphanage people, to the old age people on his birthday every year.
- He has been conducting freedom fighter’s birth and death anniversaries and paid tributes to them.
- Wet and dry bins were distributed to households also created awareness of wet garbage and dry garbage.
- Vilas Kumar made people aware of the dangers of using plastic and completely avoided the use of plastic.
- Gave financial assistance to poor people, for funeral programs, to the dead family.
Service During Pandemic Covid-19
- Vilas Kumar served in the Covid-19 period also.
- He distributed Essential things, Masks, and Sanitizers in the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He also provided Food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- Provided free food service to the migrants, municipal workers, to the police who served a lot in the pandemic time.
- Awareness was created on how to prevent Covid-19, how to maintain social distance.
- Gave awareness on how to prevent Covid-19.
- Gave financial assistance to Covid-19 victims.
మంత్రి ఎర్రబెల్లి దయాకర్ రావు గారిని కలిసిన విలాస్ కుమార్ గారు
ఎంపీ భీమారావు బసవన్త్ రావు పాటిల్ గారితో విలాస్ కుమార్ గారు
విలాస్ కుమార్ గారు గారిని అభినందిస్తున్న ఎంపీ భీమారావు బసవన్త్ రావు పాటిల్ గారు